****The Official Gameday Thread: New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders****

JetsFanFromQueens

It was obvious when he threw it what was going to happen. And he does it EVERY DAMN WEEK. I'm not expecting perfection from him, but he needs to stop throwing those passes that are obvious picks.

I agree, HOWEVER we did not lose this game because of that. And i'll tell you right now if he's throwing the ball 40+ times a game this year he'll probably end up with somewhere around 15-16 picks but he'll also have around 35+ TDS. This is really the first year where they're letting him throw like this.

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha ok. Haters gonna hate. it is what it is, if you dont like him then you're gonna blame him for any loss. The defense lost this game.

They all lost the game, Offense, Defense, and Special Teams. But Sanchez is in his third friggin year. When is he going to stop making rookie mistakes? My heart stopped when he let the ball go because I knew what the result would be.

That was a HUGE effin' pick. We were on our way to blowing them out early. It was a game-changer and inexcusable.

It was 7-7 at the time. How was the Jets on the way to blowing them out undermined there if they later on led by 17-7?

At 17-7 they were on the way but let McFadden run for 73 yd TD.

The game changer notion on the INT defies the facts

jets.gif

The New York Jets went to Oakland and lost to the Raiders by a score of 34 – 24.  With the New England Patriots having already lost, it was a prime chance for the Jets to stake their claim to an early AFC East division lead.  Instead, the Buffalo Bills now stand on top of the division at 3 and 0.

What did the Jets do wrong?  Plenty and the fans are speaking out because of the difficult loss.

• had a terrible game; with several penalties and a fumble on a kickoff return that led to an Oakland touchdown in the 4th quarter.
  • More talk about
  • they aren’t good.

The Jets Blog has a full game recap for those Jets fans that haven’t already been tormented enough this evening.

di</img>di</img>

--SWHgLdeCo

View the full article

Jim Nance is a douche bag!

Personal attack.

Nance is a personal friend of Robert Kraft. He openly roots for the Pats. He has been reprimanded by CBS for sitting in Kraft's box during games he was not working. It's a disgrace he is allowed to work Jet games. I have no problema t all with Simms, who has been pletny fair to the Jets.

It was 7-7 at the time. How was the Jets on the way to blowing them out undermined there if they later on led by 17-7?

At 17-7 they were on the way but let McFadden run for 73 yd TD.

The game changer notion on the INT defies the facts

It was a momentum-killer. Even Sanchez's post-game interview he said if we go in at that point, he felt Oakland's will could have been broken. The way we were going at that point, I agree with him. This isn't the only reason we lost -- not by a long shot. But it was one of the big turning points.

Nance is a personal friend of Robert Kraft. He openly roots for the Pats. He has been reprimanded by CBS for sitting in Kraft's box during games he was not working. It's a disgrace he is allowed to work Jet games. I have no problema t all with Simms, who has been pletny fair to the Jets.

Agreed.

It was a momentum-killer. Even Sanchez's post-game interview he said if we go in at that point, he felt Oakland's will could have been broken. The way we were going at that point, I agree with him. This isn't the only reason we lost -- not by a long shot. But it was one of the big turning points.

How was it a turning point if the Jets still went up 17-7?

The big turning point was not tackling on DMC's TD run.

Archived