****The Official Gameday Thread: New York Jets @ Oakland Raiders****

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 677
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we head into the half with a 3 point lead. When trying to get to 3-0, I can't ask for much more than that.

Up 3 heading into the half.

On the road.

Our ball starting off the 2nd half.

Of course you can hope for more. A horrible pick by Sanchez, 3 TD passes go through the hands of receivers and two god awful drives by the D leaves a lot to be desired. That said, if the D can get their crap together and keep Oakland from scoring again this half, that would certainly be nice to go in with a lead.

Of course you can hope for more. A horrible pick by Sanchez, 3 TD passes go through the hands of receivers and two god awful drives by the D leaves a lot to be desired. That said, if the D can get their crap together and keep Oakland from scoring again this half, that would certainly be nice to go in with a lead.

Your making it sound a lot worse then it is with that. 2 of those we still scored a TD on the drive the other we had to settle for the FG. It's not like we're missing 21 points from the board cause of those.

All in all awful end to the ******* half and we are losing cause of our own **** ups, that pick and Mulligans drop is going to come up and haunt us.

Well... It's all tied up heading into the half.

In a game like this, I could CARE LESS about "stats"... It's all about getting the win. I could care less HOW we get this win, but we need to FIND A WAY to win this game and head into Baltimore with a 3-0 record.

So you care about stats then? And that really just sounds like trying to cover up for sh*tty games, this game shouldn't be this close.

Well... It's all tied up heading into the half.

In a game like this, I could CARE LESS about "stats"... It's all about getting the win. I could care less HOW we get this win, but we need to FIND A WAY to win this game and head into Baltimore with a 3-0 record.

couldn't

Your making it sound a lot worse then it is with that. 2 of those we still scored a TD on the drive the other we had to settle for the FG. It's not like we're missing 21 points from the board cause of those.

All in all awful end to the ******* half and we are losing cause of our own **** ups, that pick and Mulligans drop is going to come up and haunt us.

Oh, don't get me wrong, I see what you're saying and I didn't mean it like that. I meant more in terms of individual performances, there's still way too many mistakes being made. It certainly didn't make that drastic of a difference in the score, but it seems like week after week everyone on offense, from Sanchez on down, can't get out of their own damn way. Sure some of the plays didn't end up really mattering, but you can't count on that, and these guys need to be taking advantage of their opportunities.

Icky game. It seemed like the Jets' starting field position was the Oakland 35 and all they get is 17 points. They've shown no signs of slowing down DMC, but Jason Campbell is awful. Scary second half coming up.

Yep. Just be happy to pull it out. Scary thing is Campbell can hit the occassional deep ball.

Icky game. It seemed like the Jets' starting field position was the Oakland 35 and all they get is 17 points. They've shown no signs of slowing down DMC, but Jason Campbell is awful. Scary second half coming up.

On that DMC run Bart Scott got raped....It was disgusting the way he was tackled

I thought the NFL hated the Raiders even more than the Jets. Why are the refs trying so desperately to help the Raiders win? Also, Schotty is calling a very good game. Strange day in Oakland. We must win to take advantage of the Patriots loss. Maybe the refs realize that.

We should be up by at least 14. No amount of beer will get rid of the queasy feeling I have about this game. As an added bonus, the officiating is as atrocious as anything I have ever seen -- not that it has had game-changing impact, but it is impacting my stomach and bowels.

Archived