Schotty ******* Sucks

Barcs

Just as a side note, Holmes more or less hung the OC today saying the Jets didnt change on the fly and decide to take deep chances over the top of the zone coverage instead staying short and letting the Raiders blot up the field.

Yeah, I was noticing that a lot. Jax was trying the same thing, but their LB's couldn't get their sh*t together and Keller slew them. Unfortunately Sanchez didn't have that luxury today and nobody was able to adjust.

I didn't say Schotty cost us the game. I said he sucks. Defense cost us the game, but offense could have been better. It doesn't matter how much talent we have or the fact that Sanchez had a very good game despite the o line woes.

1. He ignores successful plays from the 1st half. The pitches to Greene that gained nearly 10 yards each play. Remember those? Schotty didn't. A good OC knows to stick with what works, but this clown completely ignored that when it mattered most.

2. Get Holmes involved. Hello? We gave this guy a 50 million dollar deal. Give him more than 3 throws per game. Design more plays for him. This guy can make huge catches, but only if you give him opportunities to make the big play. There's no excuse for that at all.

3. Why is Schotty STILL running mostly screen plays and run plays in long yardage situations? 1st and 20 down by 2 touchdowns with 11 minutes to go in the game? The calls? Run, run, screen pass. We do it every time, teams know they are coming. Schotty once again gives up on the offense, to make the punter closer. 1st you shouldn't be running out the clock when we're down 2 touchdowns. 2nd you need to gain 20 yards. PASS THE BALL. At least try for the 1st down. It's nauseating watching him do the same stupid crap over and over. Be aware of the clock, and the situation.

If anyone can refute or explain anything I said above, I'd love to hear it. Nothing would make me happier than seeing this guy kicked to the curb. He's clearly holding our offense back and it's a shame Rex doesn't realize it. We are CHOCK FULL of talent. Sanchez had a good game despite him. I know the defense is more at fault, especially Cromartie for this loss, but Schotty needs to get better. We should be scoring 30+ every game with the talent we have. Sanchez pretty much had to take the game into his own hands, with that rushing TD, and he was 1/2 yard shy of a second one.

Schotty has been teh suck since Pannington, Clemens, and now Sanchez. When you see teams with real OC's, it makes you shake your head. We have to hire a coach to coach our OC in Tom Moore for goodness sake. We finally score a td in the first quarter after a cajillion first quarters in a row. We get dominated by good defenses. As for the "but other teams really like him" argument, its pure crap. WE watch him every week and WE know how bad he is. We the fans are the far better judges. Remember how bad the Chiefs wanted Herm Edwards? How'd that work out?

Archived