The AFC after 3 weeks. The Bills are the only undefeated team at 3-0. Lets take a look at week 4.

JetsFanFromQueens

First and foremost, the Jets did blow an opportunity against the Raiders, an opportunity to become one of only two undefeated teams coming out of the AFC. But then again, the same can be said about teams such as the Patriots and Texans.

As you can see, we have a boat load of 2-1 teams heading into week 4, teams that should end up fighting for home field advantage throughout/bye weeks heading into the playoffs. Week 4 looks to be huge.

Bills: 3-0.

Patriots: 2-1

NY Jets: 2-1.

Ravens: 2-1.

Texans: 2-1.

Steelers: 2-1.

Chargers: 2-1.

Raiders: 2-1.

Browns: 2-1.

Titans: 2-1.

As you can see, the AFC is still a mess. Other than that, you have teams such as the Dolphins who are 0-3, the Colts who are 0-3, the Chiefs who are 0-3, and the Broncos, Jaguars and Bengals who are all 1-2.

Bills @ Bengals: It wouldn't shock me to see the Bills improve to 4-0 heading into week 5.

Patriots @ Raiders: Of course we'll be pulling for the Raiders like never before, but regardless, one of these teams are falling to 2-2 heading into week 5.

Steelers @ Texans: I'll be pulling for the Texans, but regardless, this is a win-win situation for the Jets; One of these teams are falling to 2-2.

Titans @ Browns: Win-Win situation for Jet fans. Regardless of the outcome, one of these teams are falling to 2-2.

Saints @ Jaguars: I like the chances of the Jaguars falling to 1-3 on the year. Lets go Saints.

Dolphins @ Chargers: At 0-3, I'll be pulling for the Dolphins to drop the Chargers to 2-2 on the year. But honestly, I can't see that happening, the Chargers are just a much better football team. But then again, anything can happen. Reasons why you pull for the Dolphins? Because the Chargers could end up becomign serious players for a bye week.

The only game that truly matters this week, is the game between the Jets and Ravens in Baltimore. We take care of Baltimore, and it's a guarantee we move ahead of some of these teams heading into week 5. This game is huge, not only because we have the Patriots up next, but because the Ravens seem to be serious contenders out of the AFC once again. It'll be a nice feeling knowing that we hold the head-2-head tie breaker over these guys.

3-1 is the goal.

Evidence that people shouldn't overact after 3 weeks.

Exactly.

A win against the Ravens in Baltimore this Sunday, and we'll be flying high heading into our game against the Patriots with a record of 3-1.

At least 4 of these 2-1 teams will be dropping to 2-2 on the year this weekend. Hopefully the Ravens are one of those teams.

First and foremost, the Jets did blow an opportunity against the Raiders, an opportunity to become one of only two undefeated teams coming out of the AFC. But then again, the same can be said about teams such as the Patriots and Texans.

As you can see, we have a boat load of 2-1 teams heading into week 4, teams that should end up fighting for home field advantage throughout/bye weeks heading into the playoffs. Week 4 looks to be huge.

Bills: 3-0.

Patriots: 2-1

NY Jets: 2-1.

Ravens: 2-1.

Texans: 2-1.

Steelers: 2-1.

Chargers: 2-1.

Raiders: 2-1.

Browns: 2-1.

Titans: 2-1.

As you can see, the AFC is still a mess. Other than that, you have teams such as the Dolphins who are 0-3, the Colts who are 0-3, the Chiefs who are 0-3, and the Broncos, Jaguars and Bengals who are all 1-2.

Bills @ Bengals: It wouldn't shock me to see the Bills improve to 4-0 heading into week 5.

Patriots @ Raiders: Of course we'll be pulling for the Raiders like never before, but regardless, one of these teams are falling to 2-2 heading into week 5.

Steelers @ Texans: I'll be pulling for the Texans, but regardless, this is a win-win situation for the Jets; One of these teams are falling to 2-2.

Titans @ Browns: Win-Win situation for Jet fans. Regardless of the outcome, one of these teams are falling to 2-2.

Saints @ Jaguars: I like the chances of the Jaguars falling to 1-3 on the year. Lets go Saints.

Dolphins @ Chargers: At 0-3, I'll be pulling for the Dolphins to drop the Chargers to 2-2 on the year. But honestly, I can't see that happening, the Chargers are just a much better football team. But then again, anything can happen. Reasons why you pull for the Dolphins? Because the Chargers could end up becomign serious players for a bye week.

The only game that truly matters this week, is the game between the Jets and Ravens in Baltimore. We take care of Baltimore, and it's a guarantee we move ahead of some of these teams heading into week 5. This game is huge, not only because we have the Patriots up next, but because the Ravens seem to be serious contenders out of the AFC once again. It'll be a nice feeling knowing that we hold the head-2-head tie breaker over these guys.

3-1 is the goal.

Great post!

Archived