The 2011 Red Sawx Ellimination Party Starts Tonight

JonEJet

The Yankees doing their part

Jeter SS, Granderson CF, Teixeira 1B, Cano DH, Swisher RF, Jones LF, Montero C, Nunez 2B, Laird 3B, Betances P

Going with AA Rook

Wow, Girardi trying to f*ck Beantown

Lets not act like the Yankees have allowed the Rays to win both of these games, because they haven't. The Yankees tried to RUN AWAY with that game last night; and then the triple play happened as the Rays were down 1 run. TB's offensive lineup worked Soriano, before NY had a chance to get to Mo... It's as simple as that. The Yankees may not have much to play for, but they've tried to win both games thus far.

And yes, you all have a rookie on the mound, but the Yankees still have one hell of a lineup starting tonight. If the Yankees weren't playing to win, or trying to eliminate the Red Sox through the Rays... They wouldn't have Jeter, Granderson, Tex, Cano and Swisher playing tonight.

But I agree with you overall.... It'll be great to see the Red Sox.... ELIMINATED!

That was the strangest night of baseball I can ever remember. No matter who you root for, it was very odd. Found myself rooting for Proctor to make that mess. Let's face it; we HATE the Sawx. The Rays are no big deal. Scott Proctor is on the roster as a favor for pension time and MLB marketing money after Torre destroyed his arm.

I can not remember a season ending like this ever. Braves, Cardinals, Red Sox, Rays...all on stand-by. Wild finish.

Here is to a great post season.

It was like watching a movie, even I got disgusted with the epic disgrace displayed by the Sux and the Braves this Sept.

Archived