The 2011 Red Sawx Ellimination Party Starts Tonight

JonEJet

Just like you spell choke

Y-A-N-K-E-E-S

Your team is in the playoffs and have a formidable foe ahead of them. Yet you can't stop talking about the Red Sox. Do you also stalk your ex-girlfriends?

I'm not a Yankees fan, but what are you asking the Yankees to "choke-on"? 27 World Series Championship Rings? Please, stop "acting" as if the Red Sox are on the "same-level" as the Yankees, all because you've won a whopping 2 World Series over the past 93 freaking years. You all suck in Baseball.

The Red Sox are ELIMINATED! Enjoy watching them play golf, while the Yankees and Rays head into playoff wars.

=D>

Like I've stated, I may not be a Yankees fan, but at least I can admit that they're the greatest franchise in all of sports. The Red Sox? Before 2004? The worst franchise in sporting history. The curse of the Babe. Now? Enjoy the curse of Carl Crawford. It'll be another hundred years before the Red Sox recover from this Boston Massacre of 2011. This franchise may NEVER recover. What a melt-down.

BOSTON MASSACRE

Just like you spell choke

Y-A-N-K-E-E-S

Your team is in the playoffs and have a formidable foe ahead of them. Yet you can't stop talking about the Red Sox. Do you also stalk your ex-girlfriends?

Yes choke is spelled Yankees. lol......

They have choked close to 30 times now....

Archived