Who should I start this week? Holmes, Meachem, or Nelson?

Morrissey

Who should I start this week?   

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who should I start this week?

• Santonio Holmes (NYJ) @ Baltimore
    • Robert Meachem (NO) @ Jacksonville
    • David Nelson (BUF) @ Cincinnati

Holmes.

I like Meachem, but Colston is back, meaning Meachem goes back to the role of 3rd/4th WR. Unless injuries hit the Saints WRs again, Meachem is more of a bye week fill-in.

Haven't seen enough from Nelson to warrant starting him over Holmes. Stevie Johnson is the main guy there and Donald Jones had over 100 yards last week.

Holmes is the safest option, IMO, and also has the highest probability out of the three to go apesh*t. When in doubt, choose upside.

Holmes

Which QB should I start(I have ******* four somehow)

Eli @ Arizona

Fitz @ Cinci

Cam @ Chicago

Cutler vs Carolina

I'd go with Eli. Did well last week and Arizona's pass defense is terrible.

Wouldn't be insane to go with Fitzpatrick. Bengals pass defense ranks highly, but that's deceptive. They've played the Browns and 49ers in two of the first three weeks. No sh*t their pass d is good statistically. I would just prefer Eli because I'm not a "Bill-iever". Fitz is the same guy that blew for the Rams and Bengals. It's a QB-friendly system, for sure, but the talking heads are blowing Fitzpatrick as if he's the next great QB and he just isn't.

As for the Holmes vs. Nelson debate, I believe that Holmes was top 5 in the league in targets for the rest of the season last year following his return from suspension. Last week was an abberation. We're transitioning to passing offense...Holmes will get his.

Archived