****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take a shot .

While I'm not one to say this often, Schotty absolutely played that one correctly. Jets get the ball to start the second half, you don't screw around at that point. The Ravens D has already scored 14 points, you don't give them another chance with your back up against your own endzone.

While I'm not one to say this often, Schotty absolutely played that one correctly. Jets get the ball to start the second half, you don't screw around at that point. The Ravens D has already scored 14 points, you don't give them another chance with your back up against your own endzone.

True. With the line the way it is a hail mary pass attempt likely would have been a strip sack for 6.

You know it's bad when the commentators are constantly talking about the wrong calls by the officials. Pathetic.

I wonder if alot of these bad calls (and there have been a ton this year league wide) is because of the way the officials are now positioned to keep them out of harms way. They are just not seeing things they did in the past, though the miss on the Reed hit on Conley was just a miss because the ref was focused on a hold.

The Jets run defense gave up over 7 YPC last week. The Ravens had a HUGE lead and yet Flacco threw 27 times in the 1st half. That makes no sense.

If that was schotty, he'd be getting crucified as we speak.

All that being said, you can clearly see that last week was not indicative of our run defense, we are a quite good against the run.

Can we just max protect and let Holmes, Plax, Mason, Keller get open. We know they can.

Schotty is awful.

How many more runs at Ngata will we have?

Who can you max protect with? The offensive line is just so so so bad and so thin. I think the key is to just keep the Ravens to 3 and out and tire out the defense. If our D played well at the start instead of the two big drives the offense probably would look better. As it is they began to look competent once the defense started to play well. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the Jets can pull off a comeback here.

No way. We need more 3 WR sets so Mason can run more completely blanketed, 5 yard routes.

Its unreal. Just Max protect and let Holmes and Plax work the sideline. Is it really that hard to overcome blitzes? Even when you're oline is awful?

Who can you max protect with? The offensive line is just so so so bad and so thin. I think the key is to just keep the Ravens to 3 and out and tire out the defense. If our D played well at the start instead of the two big drives the offense probably would look better. As it is they began to look competent once the defense started to play well. Im keeping my fingers crossed that the Jets can pull off a comeback here.

Bring in Connor, Mulligan, keep them home and let the WR's work the sideline. Its better than not adjusting

Archived