****Official Jets/Ravens Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone still defending Sanchez? He has continually show us he is garbage. Him and Schotty need to go and we need to find ourselves a real QB.

And an OL, and a TE, and WRs. Sanchez is ******* playing like dogsh*t, and I'm not going to defend him one bit, but anyone trying to put this just on him is a complete moron. A new QB isn't going to come close to solving this disaster of an offense.

And an OL, and a TE, and WRs. Sanchez is ******* playing like dogsh*t, and I'm not going to defend him one bit, but anyone trying to put this just on him is a complete moron. A new QB isn't going to come close to solving this disaster of an offense.

Oh no our O-line sucks too and greene needs to stop being run up the middle. We have good TEs and WRs though. Sanchez is not the sole blame for this loss (though his four turnovers three of which have led to tds definitely have a lot to do with it actually the majority of it) but he has shown in multiple games he sucks and he does not appear to be getting better.

For the 8 zillionth time,, no one is putting this ALL on Sanchez. He is clearly part of the problem, though.

Wow, I think I'm done with this thread. This is pathetic. Yeah, Sanchez is playing like sh*t tonight, but anyone trying to put this all on him right now is just desperate to blame him. This entire O is a joke, and the OL has given him absolutely no time whatsoever. He's getting hit on pretty much every single dropback and even if Sanchez is the worst QB in the entire NFL, there's no QB who would be successful under center for the Jets this game.

For the 8 zillioth time,, no one is putting this ALL on Sanchez. He is clearly part of the problem, though.

Some people in this thread absolutely are. Feel free to go back and read for yourself. Sanchez sucks, yeah yeah we get it... some people are just way too giddy to blame all of the Jets woes on him. Like him or not, what's below him on the depth chart is only worse, and not a QB in the league would be successful with this line. If there's a better option available, by all means let's have the Jets do something about it, but let's make sure they address the OL, RBs, WRs, and OC while they're at it.

Wow, I think I'm done with this thread. This is pathetic. Yeah, Sanchez is playing like sh*t tonight, but anyone trying to put this all on him right now is just desperate to blame him. This entire O is a joke, and the OL has given him absolutely no time whatsoever. He's getting hit on pretty much every single dropback and even if Sanchez is the worst QB in the entire NFL, there's no QB who would be successful under center for the Jets this game.

Why do you keep trying to make this straw man argument that anyone is pinning this all on Sanchez?

Some people in this thread absolutely are. Feel free to go back and read for yourself. Sanchez sucks, yeah yeah we get it... some people are just way too giddy to blame all of the Jets woes on him. Like him or not, what's below him on the depth chart is only worse, and not a QB in the league would be successful with this line. If there's a better option available, by all means let's have the Jets do something about it, but let's make sure they address the OL, RBs, WRs, and OC while they're at it.

Please find me a post by anyone who suggests we'd be having a good game but for Sanchez.

Why do you keep trying to make this straw man argument that anyone is pinning this all on Sanchez?

Whatever... read the ******* thread, I don't know what to tell you. The second Sanchez throws a pick the thread is filled with 10 pages of why this team is doomed by Sanchez. It's pathetic. And I'm sick and ******* tired of having to deal with this horse sh*t every time we try to discuss ANYTHING about this team. It's pathetic. It's impossible to have a conversation about anything as people just wait for any opportunity to make the focus nothing but him. Just because you're not making that argument doesn't mean dozens of others aren't, so get over your paranoia as if everyone else needs to be excused because you don't want anyone to dare think that's your opinion.

I'm pretty sure this pathetic drive from the D is Sanchez's fault too though, so maybe they have a point.

Archived