Week 3 Gameday Thread: 1:00 and 4:00 AFC Games.

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL. No team in the league gets 15 yards like the Pats. Gotta love it.

Really is unbelievable. They were backed up to about 3rd and 15 near their own goal-line. A couple personal fouls later, they're basically at scoring distance. Never seen a team get more freebies than the Pats.

Really is unbelievable. They were backed up to about 3rd and 15 near their own goal-line. A couple personal fouls later, they're basically at scoring distance. Never seen a team get more freebies than the Pats.

Frankly you've got to just expect it by now. Every time I see a yellow flag fly I'm just waiting for another personal foul call against the Raiders. It would be more annoying if it weren't so hilariously blatant. On the positive side, it does make it that much more enjoyable when the team getting the freebies loses despite the officials best effort (like the Steelers today against the Texans).

Man, really wish we had Darren McFadden right now. These 3rd/4th round type backs are not working for us. We got 3 of them (Greene, Powell, and McKnight) and apparently none of them have a single ounce of elusiveness between em.

NICE CATCH BY BOSS!!!

Kevin Boss is killin the pats!

LOL......... wtf?????

Ref calls the Brady pass incomplete, and then another ref runs over and overrules him, saying the catch was good. Never seen a ref get overruled with such enthusiasm!

I just quoted you in the other thread, and I hate that I have to defend the Pats... but the overrule was correct, that was pretty clearly a catch in the replay.

I just quoted you in the other thread, and I hate that I have to defend the Pats... but the overrule was correct, that was pretty clearly a catch in the replay.

..my bad. Hard to distinguish between what's bias and what's correct sometimes, considering what has happened so far.

Question: why so eager to overturn that penalty yet they called at least 1 if not 2 totally phantom calls on Cromartie last week.

because the refs wanted Al Davis to have a win last week-they figured the old man deserved one and as long as it was 'only' the Jets it would be OK-now this is the Patriots-and you just don't do that to the great Belichick and Brady-two different sets of rules

Well, it looks like we'll have to keep pace with NE tonight.

At least teams such as the Bills fell to 3-1, Steelers dropped to 2-2 and Browns dropped to 2-2. We have also have a chance to drop the Ravens to 2-2.

Long story short? We win tonight? And this could become a very successful Sunday of NFL football for our Jets.

Archived