Week 3 Gameday Thread: 1:00 and 4:00 AFC Games.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Larry Fitzgerald just made the catch of the year. Dude is a MONSTER!

The Steelers/Texans game was alot of fun, minus the AJ injury. Mario Williams is a beast.

Yeah, he suffered a right hamstring injury, but it could have been much worse for the Texans, I thought he was done for the season. Williams is a beast no matter where he lines up. 4-3 DE, 3-4 OLB... He's a freak in terms of rushing the quarterback. Another beast? Foster. I can't remember the last time I seen a back destroy a Steelers defense, in the same types of ways that I seen Foster go off tonight.

Yeah, he suffered a right hamstring injury, but it could have been much worse for the Texans, I thought he was done for the season. Williams is a beast no matter where he lines up. 4-3 DE, 3-4 OLB... He's a freak in terms of rushing the quarterback. Another beast? Foster. I can't remember the last time I seen a back destroy a Steelers defense, in the same types of ways that I seen Foster go off tonight.

Did you? He didn't even get hit.

Also, I didn't want to reply to this where it was said, but I too hate cancer.