Sign in to follow this  
Maxman

Jets \ Ravens Inactive Players

Hey everyone -- I am heading out to the Giants \ Cardinals game. Do me a favor when the inactive players are announced please post them in this thread.

The list will be posted here...http://www.nfl.com/inactives

Thanks and go Jets.

jn_logo_100.gif

Well Jets fans it is game day and for those of you that aren’t making the road trip to Baltimore, JetNation has you covered.  Please stop by our forums and talk about all the

When the Jets announce their inactive players, the

And here is the Official http://forums.jetnation.com/topic/101156-official-jetsravens-game-thread/.  Stop by and talk Jets football with other die-hard fans.

di</img>di</img>

U8LMbJiDtE0

View the full article

I'm totally posting the Inactives here. Just you wait.

And I will be posting the least active of the actives in the ***Official Not Very Important Active Players*** thread.

Jets inactives: QB O'Connell, WR Logan Payne, S Emanuel Cook, RB Bilal Powell, TE Josh Baker, C Mangold, DT Kenrick Ellis.

Jets inactives: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Logan Payne, S Emanuel Cook, RB Bilal Powell, TE Josh Baker, C Nick Mangold, DT Kenrick Ellis.

Jets inactives: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Logan Payne, S Emanuel Cook, RB Bilal Powell, TE Josh Baker, C Nick Mangold, DT Kenrick Ellis.

Good. If he weren't well enough to practice, he wasn't healthy enough to play. Baxter must step up tonight.

Ravens inactives: WR David Reed, CB Jimmy Smith, CB Chris Carr, S Haruki Nakamura, LB Dannell Ellerbe, G Ben Grubbs, WR Lee Evans

Good. If he weren't well enough to practice, he wasn't healthy enough to play. Baxter must step up tonight.

this statement doesn't make sense. What's being well enough to practice on FRIDAY have to do with being well enough on Sunday?

Now, obviously, he's not well enough today either, but with a player like Mangold, you try to get him on the field.

glad to see they didn't throw mangold out there and hope for the best. he looked really really stiff friday.