Rex Ryans Press Conference

Iceman88

Damn right... I call it the Pennington Pick-6 Offense. It features a run on every first down right at the best player on the D-line, every interception is a pick-6 and every third down pass is caught short of the yardage marker. Hooray!

We ran this with Chad, Kellen, Favre ingored it most of the time and chose to throw his INTs down the field, and now with Sanchez...

And what's the common ingredient in all of that mess? Yep, the ******* OC.

Imo, schotty sucks! Any success this team has had in the past is despite him being the OC! You design a game plan according to your QBs strengths. Where was the play action and roll outs? Sitting Sanchez in the pocket was setting him up to be killed. The Jets had a better chance to win this game by punting on first down! If Shotty isn't relieved of calling plays Sanchez will not last the season. The kid gets hit way too much and is better when he leaves the pocket. This is why he has so much success in the two minute drills at the end of the game or at the end of the half. Schotty didn't even try to spread out the D going 4 wide until the 4th quarter! Time to make the change and either give Sanchez a game plan and let him call his plays or let Moore call the plays from home on his cell phone because Shotty is, was, and always has been a joke.

Technically, he always sounds moronic... but usually its the moronic we all like because it comes on the cusp of winning football games.

Now, since we are losing it non-competitive, unprepared, sloppy, incompetent fashion... it just sounds like regular moronic. The non-culture changing kind.

Frankly, I think Joe Namath was 100% correct last week... except it wasn't the Jets players that thought they were better than they are, it was their coach. He's given this team a lot of space to become soft. We've been manhandled the past 2 weeks.

There is no way.... NO WAY that we should turn into a high school offense just because we lost Mangold. He's awesome, yes, but so is Dan Koppen and when the Pats lost him they really didn't skip a beat.

Jets are taking huge steps backwards. Just gotta hope that this reality check helps the team long-term... its painful to watch, but it could make us better. God knows we need to be better.

Thats because the Pats have competent coordinators.

I think he should panic and call them all pea brain idiots that will amount to nothing in life. Oh wait, Joe Walton already tried that approach.

Really can't knock Rex for publicly having his players backs. What they do\say behind closed doors could be an entirely different thing.

No Joe Walton wanted here ... but some Jim Mora might be required soon if this doesn't turn around.

I understand that he always has the player's backs...

That said, I'm confused because he didn't look any more upset this week than he did last week. If anything, he looked even more content. Obviously the Ravens are a better team, but you would figure a 2nd loss in a row would bother him more, especially one that was largely due to sloppiness.

I understand that he always has the player's backs...

That said, I'm confused because he didn't look any more upset this week than he did last week. If anything, he looked even more content. Obviously the Ravens are a better team, but you would figure a 2nd loss in a row would bother him more, especially one that was largely due to sloppiness.

It's all good because the loss wasn't on HIS defense, it was on THE offense.... The one-sided mindset he has is a detriment to this team. Seriously.

On SNY right now and it is a joke. So far he is saying the offensive performance is mostly on the defense being great and isn't a sign of problems for our offense. He's acting like our offense wasn't the most inept thing to ever been seen. Also he blamed the shotgun snap on Baxter throwing it high not Sanchez having issues.

This dude is honestly oblivious when it comes to offense. There is a reason the Ravens kept him as their DC and didn't make him their HC.

he is not going to call out any part of his team on tv. come on, all his words are carefully spoken.

Archived