*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The search for the One is over. Neo has been found. There are still some non-believers, but Morpheus says he is the One predicted by the Oracle to end the war against the Machines.

Its 1999, but actually closer to 2019 and the fleet of the Nebuchadnezzar must protect Neo from the Agents who seek to kill the One and end the Humans chance at defeating the Machines. Its simple. The crew (town) has to protect Neo. Neo is known to all, but fortunately for the crew, the Agents (mafia) still dont know who he is. The mission is simple, get Neo to Zion alive. If Neo dies, the mission is over and the Agents have succeeded. The Machines have won. If the crew can destroy all the Agents, Neo can get to Zion and fulfill the prophecy.

RULES OF ENGAGEMENT: (thanks Ape)

1. You may NOT reveal your character name. If you even hint at it in the slightest bit, you will be modkilled. No expections. I will be swift with the trigger.

2. Absolutely NO out-of-thread communications may be either entirely or partially quoted, screen-capped or in any other way directly provided within the game thread (summaries of PMs for purposes of role reveals is allowed, however).

3. If I think you are employing tactics that are outside the spirit of the game, I will modkill you. Don't assume because my list of rules is short, that you don't have to adhere to the standard set of mafia rules that we always invoke here at JN.

4. I am not going to let you all circle jerk around with long drawn out deadlines. The Agents are chasing you... when I set a deadline, its best you adhere to it... this includes deadlines for submitting night actions.

5. We will be running a normal mafia format with lynches during the day and night actions during the night. Deadlines will be announced daily.

6. Bicker as you normally would if mafia, however cross the line with overly-personal emo girlie-man bullsh*t and I will embarrass you... then kill you.

7. Night actions will occur instantly, unless otherwise specified. This means that two people night-killing each other will both die (unless one is saved somehow) . Any action not submitted by the deadline will be forfeit for that phase and I will only accept the first action submitted. Once you send in your action, that’s it! (No take backs!) Night will stay open until its deadline, or all actions are received.

8. Communication: You are not allowed to communicate about this game to anyone outside this game thread, unless specifically authorized.

9. If you cannot maintain a decent level of participation, subject to my take on the situation, I will find a replacement.

10. If you are DEAD, don't post about the game. I know there'll be some jokes here and there from the dead, but don't **** up the game.

11. You can edit your posts.

12. Quoting the Mod/Revealing Mod Pics: You may not quote anything I say in PM. You can’t game the mod. You can’t talk about what I said or may have said in my PM’s. Play your own game. This will not be a game about what my PM says. Every single PM was worded different because they are insignificant.

13. Don't ask me stupid questions.

14. GFY

15. That's it... you've all played before, you know the rules... have fun!

Roster

1. Ape

2. Slats - Killed Day 3.

3. Crusher - Killed Night 4.

4. Verbalfag - Lynched Day 1

5. Brethomo

6. CTM - Lynched Day 3

7. Hessdie - Killed Night 2

8. Vic

9. Pac - Lynched Day 5.

10. Jetscode - Lynched Day 4

11. JF80 - Killed Night 1

12. BleedinGreen

13.SMC - Killed Day 5.

14. wombat - Lynched Day 2

15. AVM

16. Doggin - Killed Night 3

Good rules homie.

Now, the rest of you bottom-feeding skidmarks should prepare to have your world collide with a whole new kind of awesome... me.

GFY

Rule 16. Mod has liberty to kill the Ape when ever his obnoxious arrogant douchey ways annoy him.

But seriously, I copied your rules, but I didnt limit the reveals. I want to clarify that just incase you didnt read them fully, which I know I wouldnt have so that why I'm telling you.

you dummy, I was basically trying to trade you Brees for Johnson and you turned it down. Too bad for you.

Dude,

You offered Brees and Spiller for Johnson and Bradshaw...that trade sucked...I'd tried to offered a more palatble deal and you rejected it....

Rule 16. Mod has liberty to kill the Ape when ever his obnoxious arrogant douchey ways annoy him.

But seriously, I copied your rules, but I didnt limit the reveals. I want to clarify that just incase you didnt read them fully, which I know I wouldnt have so that why I'm telling you.

Yeah, I pretty much glazed over at your whole opening scene... I'm in this game for one reason, and one reason only... I want to make Vic yell at me for being an interwebz tough guy.

Archived