*****Mafia Game Thread: The Matrix*****

JustInFudge

I want to kill JF80 because he's kissing too much Crusher a$$. WTF is this patty cake bullsh*t? Shove your nose up Crusher's a$$ one more time hoping he'll pat you on the head and give you a sense of interwebz social acceptance and I'm going to kick you right in the dick. Book it.

...if only the kids at DM can see me now.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was the "Hairy Twat Mafia"...CTM would have been the first to post. F'ing noodledancer.

Do I give BlindGuardin 24hrs? or give his spot to SMC?

Give CTM's spot to SMC. I don't know why we invite that dirty hippy Phish fan to play anyways. F*** him. Also, I still want to f*** Crusher, in case anyone forgot.

Whew! All caught up! I might have to take the rest of the day off, scum.

He won't because they're teammates. I've got this game half figured out already.

Domination!

I thought DPR was too busy to play?

Give CTM's spot to SMC. I don't know why we invite that dirty hippy Phish fan to play anyways. F*** him. Also, I still want to f*** Crusher, in case anyone forgot.

Please say it's a PR. Please.

I want to kill JF80 because he's kissing too much Crusher a$$. WTF is this patty cake bullsh*t? Shove your nose up Crusher's a$$ one more time hoping he'll pat you on the head and give you a sense of interwebz social acceptance and I'm going to kick you right in the dick. Book it.

+1, was thinking the same thing. It's ******* gross. Now I hate 80.

great job JiF!

I'm annoyed too and getting impatient. That dirty hippie nerd noodle dancing faggot. h8 him more than anyone in the history of the interwebz.

I sent SMC the noob's role. Sorry BlindGaurdian not confident you'll show or play along anyway. I'm working on CTM's backup but I'm confident that fat pig will show up eventually.

I'm annoyed too and getting impatient. That dirty hippie nerd noodle dancing faggot.

h8 him more than anyone in the history of the interwebz.

I sent SMC the noob's role. Sorry BlindGaurdian not confident you'll show or play along anyway. I'm working on CTM's backup but I'm confident that fat pig will show up eventually.

Jack D please

Also, Ridley is good, but I don't see him taking enough carries from Green-Ellis to be worth much in fantasy for a little while. Isaac Redman on the other hand...

Not that the Yahoo projects are a steady measure, but he is projected for 11 points this week against the NYJ. Thats more than Tolbert, Jacobs, and Best, who are my other options right now.

Still not sure whether to play him or not, kinda bad juju to start FF players against the Jets, and having Welker is bad enough.

Yeah that's tough. I might start Tolbert because he gets a lot of TDs and receiving yards.

In my HS friends' league, I started the year with Peterson, Charles, Greene, Reggie Bush (who has since been released), and Jacobs as my RBs so I thought I'd be OK but yeah...

Starting Isaac Redman this week over Shonn Greene. Pondering Jacobs but I don't like to rely on TDs.

And if you're wondering how I got Peterson and Charles, it's because it's a keeper league. Still stuck with Charles rotting on my roster until I can trade him (he is at a pretty good price so I haven't dropped him outright). If I lose this week I might punt this year and trade Peterson for keeper value.

Archived