Warning to all Jets fans (home games)

Maxman

Congrats to him! That road test was so stressful for me--such a long wait everywhere, if you fail you have to wait months to try again, intimidating people hating on my driving, etc. Driving a car by yourself for the first time is such a nice feeling--you're free to go and do whatever you want. Theoretically at least.

Permit is officially in hand (6 hours of behind the wheel is over). Tonight I drive with him for the 1st time.

If this is my last post, it was nice knowing you all. :)

try and let him do what his instructors taught him. when i got mine i remember my parents yelling at me while i was driving saying i was doing it wrong, when i was doing what i was instructed during behind the wheel.

try and let him do what his instructors taught him. when i got mine i remember my parents yelling at me while i was driving saying i was doing it wrong, when i was doing what i was instructed during behind the wheel.

To be fair, criticisms like "you're driving on the wrong side of the road", "didn't you see that red light back there?" and "the speed limit here is 35, not 75" are nitpicking at best.

• Upvote 1

To be fair, criticisms like "you're driving on the wrong side of the road", "didn't you see that red light back there?" and "the speed limit here is 35, not 75" are nitpicking at best.

Lanes are really just suggestions. If nobody is on the road, feel free to take the direct path!