The JETS will BEAT the Pats!

JetsFanInDenver

I doubt it, but they definitely match up well.

Rex is 3-2 all time vs. them, he definitely knows better than anyone how to dissrupt Brady.

Its all about OL play. If the Jets OL can return to form...they can definitely beat the Pats and anyone else in the league. I personally dont see how it can improve from how bad its been in just 1 week, so I dont see the Jets winning this game in NE...but hey, its possible. I'll still be rooting hard for my team to beat those scumbags. Any given sunday.

Go Jets!!!

I doubt it, but they definitely match up well.

Rex is 3-2 all time vs. them, he definitely knows better than anyone how to dissrupt Brady.

Its all about OL play. If the Jets OL can return to form...they can definitely beat the Pats and anyone else in the league. I personally dont see how it can improve from how bad its been in just 1 week, so I dont see the Jets winning this game in NE...but hey, its possible. I'll still be rooting hard for my team to beat those scumbags. Any given sunday.

Go Jets!!!

OL does need to get to play better even if Mangold does not go (which is highly unlikely).

What no one is seeing in the doom and gloom is our ability to bounce back and fix past weeks mistake. We got gashed by the Raiders offense and the following week the defense bounced back big time. We gave up only 66 yards on 25 carries to Ray Rice. And the JETS held Flacco without a complete pass for almost a quarter and a half. And that is despite spending a whole bunch of time on the field. And that will not be the case Sunday. The JETS win!

OL does need to get to play better even if Mangold does not go (which is highly unlikely).

What no one is seeing in the doom and gloom is our ability to bounce back and fix past weeks mistake. We got gashed by the Raiders offense and the following week the defense bounced back big time. We gave up only 66 yards on 25 carries to Ray Rice. And the JETS held Flacco without a complete pass for almost a quarter and a half. And that is despite spending a whole bunch of time on the field. And that will not be the case Sunday. The JETS win!

I felt bad when i saw that game vs. Ravens...was sucks!!! Thrue!!! But when we talking Jets vs Pats...my blood up high and explode!!! We are backing up with GROUND AND POUND!!!! This will be amazing...loosing...this is part of the game....winning!!! B-E-A-U-TIFULL!!!! Pats will past in the GREEN & WHITE field (GILLETE STADIUM WILL BE OURS DUDE)

OL will be amazing against Pats D#!!! S.Ellis know what expacting for him...a great OL!!! Thats thrue!!! Lets wait for this game and we all gonna see okay!!!

Go Jets Go!!!

I felt bad when i saw that game vs. Ravens...was sucks!!! Thrue!!! But when we talking Jets vs Pats...my blood up high and explode!!! We are backing up with GROUND AND POUND!!!! This will be amazing...loosing...this is part of the game....winning!!! B-E-A-U-TIFULL!!!! Pats will past in the GREEN & WHITE field (GILLETE STADIUM WILL BE OURS DUDE)

OL will be amazing against Pats D#!!! S.Ellis know what expacting for him...a great OL!!! Thats thrue!!! Lets wait for this game and we all gonna see okay!!!

Go Jets Go!!!

That's the most positive post of the WEEK. Keep up the good work newbie!

What does Namath have to say about this?

Namath's an emotional tool these days. He doesn't matter. Hasn't since the 70s.

Ravens are much harder to beat than the Pats. Expect our offense to look good this weekend. Our d will be improved.

Archived