JetsFanFromQueens

3-1 Teams (6)

Bills

Patriots

Ravens (bye week).

Chargers

Texans

Titans

It won't be an easy one, but if the Jets can take care of the Patriots, we could see alot of 3-2 teams heading into week 6. The Jets being one of them, the Patriots and Bills both being others.

I really like the chances of the Eagles going into Buffalo and beating an overrated Bills team. I also like the chances of Pittsburgh beating the Titans @ home in Pittsburgh. On the flip side, I'm looking at two teams in the Texans and Chargers who both stand a good chance of improving to 4-1. Chargers going up against the Brocnos on the road in Denver, as well as the Texans hosting the Raiders in Houston. Both have to be considered as being favorties heading into these games.

But then again, I wouldn't be shocked to see both the Broncos and Raiders win during upsets either. A) An AFC West matchup such as the Chargers and Broncos always has the potential of going down as a classic and B.) After the passing of Al Davis, these Raiders, led by McFadden himself, may just play with alot more emotion and determination.

2-2 teams (5)

Raiders

Jets

Steelers

Bengals

Browns

As you can see, the AFC is still wide open. As of right now, thus far through only 4 weeks, these 2-2 teams, are the teams, that's currently on the outside... looking in.

A win for the Jets come tomorrow would do wonders for our potential postseason picture. Not only would we improve to 3-2 on the season, and 1-0 inside of the AFC East, but we'd also drop NE to their 2nd loss inside the divison. Regardless of the AFC picture as of right now, win tomorrow and the Jets will be right back into the thick of things heading into week 6.

One of my questions is this... Who will you all be pulling for during the Titans-Steelers matchup? The Titans being 3-1 or the Steelers being 2-2.

You ALWAYS root against the Steelers. How many f**king rings do they need?

You ALWAYS root against the Steelers. How many f**king rings do they need?

Well, obviously as a Bengals fan... You'd always root against the Steelers... unless you were forced into a situation where you were to root for the Steelers against a team such as the Ravens etc. But yeah, I have no idea who I'm going to pull for during the Steelers-Titans game but I forgot to mention the Bengals. You all have a strong chance of improving to 3-2 against the awful Jaguars.

The Jets being one of them, the Patriots and Bills both being others.

Ooops.

I really like the chances of the Eagles going into Buffalo and beating an overrated Bills team.

Oooops.

I don't know what's so overrated about the Bills. Wins against Oakland, NE and Phily (despite their record they are loaded) are respectable wins. KC is looking a little better too.

Archived