Take a look at my fantasy team. Thoughts?

JetsFanFromQueens

QB: Newton. I've finally made the switch from Sanchez to Newton. It took me 4 weeks, but Newton ranks 4th only behind Rodgers, Brady and Brees with 225.37 points. I have Sanchez and Josh Freeman on the bench. I just picked up Peyton Manning with hopes that he'll return strong for a playoff push.

RB's: Fred Jackson and Ryan Mathews. Ranking 6th and 7th amongst running backs, only behind McCoy, McFadden, Sproles, Forte and Rice with 82.80 and 75.10 points. I have Shonn Greene as a backup, who I'll continue to use as a FLEX option with Dexter McCluster, Marion Barber and Danny Woodhead on the bench to round out my RB's.

WR's: Calvin Johnson, DeSean Johnson and Santonio Holmes. Calvin Johnson has been amazing. He ranks #2 amongst WR's, only behind Welker with 122.05 points. DeSean Jackson is ranked 20th with 55.07 points. He's had two monster games during weeks 1 and last week, putting up 23.10 and 24.15 points and two quiet games. Santonio Holmes has done nothing, he's only put up 30.20 points, but then again, he's our #1 WR so I'll stick with him. I have Lance Moore of the Saints, Michael Crabtree (who just returned from injury), Steve Breaston of the Chiefs and Heyward-Bey of the Raiders as my bench WR's.

TE: Gronkowski. He currently ranks 1st amongst TE's with 85.24 points. Also have Antonio Gates wating for a comeback. Once that happens, I'll keep Gronk @ TE with Gates as one of my Flex option. As of right now, in replace of Gates, I'm using Dexter McCluster as my 2nd FLEX option.

Kickers: Dan Bailey. I just picked Bailey up, someone was foolish enough to let him go during the Cowboys bye week. He ranks 2nd amongst FG kickers with 46 points. I also have Robbie Gould who ranks 9th.

Defense: Jets. This Jets defense ranks 2nd, only behind the Ravens with 99.32 points.

I'm currently 4-0 inside JN's Eff Tom Brady league.

QB: Newton. I've finally made the switch from Sanchez to Newton. It took me 4 weeks, but Newton ranks 4th only behind Rodgers, Brady and Brees with 225.37 points. I have Sanchez and Josh Freeman on the bench. I just picked up Peyton Manning with hopes that he'll return strong for a playoff push.

RB's: Fred Jackson and Ryan Mathews. Ranking 6th and 7th amongst running backs, only behind McCoy, McFadden, Sproles, Forte and Rice with 82.80 and 75.10 points. I have Shonn Greene as a backup, who I'll continue to use as a FLEX option with Dexter McCluster, Marion Barber and Danny Woodhead on the bench to round out my RB's.

WR's: Calvin Johnson, DeSean Johnson and Santonio Holmes. Calvin Johnson has been amazing. He ranks #2 amongst WR's, only behind Welker with 122.05 points. DeSean Jackson is ranked 20th with 55.07 points. He's had two monster games during weeks 1 and last week, putting up 23.10 and 24.15 points and two quiet games. Santonio Holmes has done nothing, he's only put up 30.20 points, but then again, he's our #1 WR so I'll stick with him. I have Lance Moore of the Saints, Michael Crabtree (who just returned from injury), Steve Breaston of the Chiefs and Heyward-Bey of the Raiders as my bench WR's.

TE: Gronkowski. He currently ranks 1st amongst TE's with 85.24 points. Also have Antonio Gates wating for a comeback. Once that happens, I'll keep Gronk @ TE with Gates as one of my Flex option. As of right now, in replace of Gates, I'm using Dexter McCluster as my 2nd FLEX option.

Kickers: Dan Bailey. I just picked Bailey up, someone was foolish enough to let him go during the Cowboys bye week. He ranks 2nd amongst FG kickers with 46 points. I also have Robbie Gould who ranks 9th.

Defense: Jets. This Jets defense ranks 2nd, only behind the Ravens with 99.32 points.

I'm currently 4-0 inside JN's Eff Tom Brady league.

This league starts 3WR and 2 Flex? How many teams in this league?