****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a psychic vision that SoFla, was going to start the game thread. ;)

LOL-I was shocked when I came on here at 2:30 in the morning and nobody had started the thread yet. I figure no one wanted to be the blame for us losing this game-which we are GOING to win...

LOL-I was shocked when I came on here at 2:30 in the morning and nobody had started the thread yet. I figure no one wanted to be the blame for us losing this game-which we are GOING to win...

Good work Jimmy, I believe!

Max: War's over, man. Ravens dropped the big one.

Crusher: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Rutgers: Germans?

JerryK: Forget it, he's rolling.

Crusher: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!! [Crusher runs out of the room alone; then returns] What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

JerryK: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

Crusher: We're just the guys to do it.

Max: Let's do it.

Crusher: LET'S DO IT!

Crusher: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

Crusher: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!! [Crusher runs out of the room alone; then returns] What the **** happened to the Delta I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you Bluto, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Wormer, he's a dead man! Marmalard, dead! Niedermeyer...

JerryK: Dead! Bluto's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastards. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

POTWN

Ugh. Now we have no chance.

I've got horrific visions about this one. Like, the unspeakable event occurs. You know--the one that necessitates begging David Garrard to take Woody's money on Monday.

Yea I kinda have the same feeling Tommy, I feel Garrard will be a Jet sometime before Thanksgiving the way that line is playing and the way that idiot boy wonder is calling the plays

Yea I kinda have the same feeling Tommy, I feel Garrard will be a Jet sometime before Thanksgiving the way that line is playing and the way that idiot boy wonder is calling the plays

I know nobody liked him, but I think losing Braylon Edwards has given defenses free reign to blitz Sanchez all day long. Plaxico and Mason don't scare anyone and never, ever require safety help. Even if an opponent gets burned by the blitz, they're still only giving up ten yards to Mason or Burress as opposed to having Edwards getting deep down the field in single coverage. Mark is going to continue to get smacked around until they find someone to make a DB actually go into a backpedal off the snap.

I know nobody liked him, but I think losing Braylon Edwards has given defenses free reign to blitz Sanchez all day long. Plaxico and Mason don't scare anyone and never, ever require safety help. Even if an opponent gets burned by the blitz, they're still only giving up ten yards to Mason or Burress as opposed to having Edwards getting deep down the field in single coverage. Mark is going to continue to get smacked around until they find someone to make a DB actually go into a backpedal off the snap.

I'm kind of having the same conversations on JI and here. Here's what I just wrote over there TS:

And knock BS as we all do, and deservedly so but a lot of this has to fall on Rex's shoulders guys. Rex is the head coach, he's the one who should be spending more time in the offensive meeting rooms and leave the defense to Pettine, Thurman, and Sutton for a while. Rex had to come up with the color-coded system a couple of years ago and it worked.

I always remember back to the 1998 season when Parcells and Henning MADE Vinny throw the ball away instead of those INTs he was always famous for. That's coaching. From here on out Sanchez should be benched every time he makes another one of those boneheaded throws that turn the game around. There's no excuse for that kind of play anymore. THROW IT INTO THE STANDS and live to play another down. This is just as much on Rex Ryan as it is on Schottenheimer and Sanchez.

1:00 can't come soon enough. I can deal with watching 1 football game leading up to our Jets-Patriots 4:00 game, but as of right now? Time is dragging watching ESPN's NFL Sunday Countdown.

With the Jets getting Mangold back, and NE being forced to play without Mayo today, I really like our chances of offensive success today; it's all about putting pressure on Brady, eliminating Welker with Revis and containing Gronkowski down the middle of the field.

1:00 can't come soon enough. I can deal with watching 1 football game leading up to our Jets-Patriots 4:00 game, but as of right now? Time is dragging watching ESPN's NFL Sunday Countdown.

With the Jets getting Mangold back, and NE being forced to play without Mayo today, I really like our chances of offensive success today; it's all about putting pressure on Brady, eliminating Welker with Revis and containing Gronkowski down the middle of the field.

Yea I can't watch any of that crap this year JFFQ-even SNY has become unwatchable for me-i'll watch the games and if they lose I ignore it all until the next game-i mean who wants to hear how great Brady and The Genius are and how bad they're going to kill us from the national ball washers I mean sports press

Have we had a single game thread all year go up at midnight? We suck this year.

Yeah. My week two gameday thread went up at 12:00 and last week two of us created one exactly at 12:00. What sucks is the effort that's been put into these gameday threads. What happened to articles, videos, stats, a little fun etc, etc but yeah... Hopefully we win this game.

Archived