****OFFICIAL**** Jets Vs Pats Gameday Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's one example of the constant ineptitude. One play or not, that is absolutely completely unacceptable. We could sit here and go over play by play and sure as hell come up with a lot more than just one. I don't give a sh*t if I was out there playing QB, trying to give Schotty an even slight pass for today is laughable.

Call is over-turned... that's your ball game.

What's the pass? They both suck. They're both responsible. But half the sh*t you see called is also the direct result of one retard trying to account for another retard. Saying no QB could have overcome this is beyond laughable. Sanchez is terrible. This is the worst pass D in the league by a country mile and Sanchez has thrown for 70 yards against them. 70. What, Chad Henne's OC is so much better than Schottenheimer that he's able to magically conjure up an extra 350 to make up for him sucking too? If Sanchez were anything other than putrid we'd be in this game.

Pathetic Schotty and Sanchez. In a play like the Plax reception that got overturned good teams hurry to the line before the other team could challenge. No urgency, no awareness and just mind blowing how ineffective we are in taking advantages of a mistake by the officials. I'm tired of this bush league offense

and Rex will go into his post game conference and act like Schotty did nothing wrong and it isn't his fault the offense blows.

Rex is a ******* idiot that is oblivious to the suckiness of SHottenheimer

Pathetic Schotty and Sanchez. In a play like the Plax reception that got overturned good teams hurry to the line before the other team could challenge. No urgency, no awareness and just mind blowing how ineffective we are in taking advantages of a mistake by the officials. I'm tired of this bush league offense

The play before that was even worse. Andy Dalton's already completing that throw and he's in his 5th game.

What's the pass? They both suck. They're both responsible. But half the sh*t you see called is also the direct result of one retard trying to account for another retard. Saying no QB could have overcome this is beyond laughable. Sanchez is terrible. This is the worst pass D in the league by a country mile and Sanchez has thrown for 70 yards against them. 70. What, Chad Henne's OC is so much better than Schottenheimer that he's able to magically conjure up an extra 350 to make up for him sucking too? If Sanchez were anything other than putrid we'd be in this game.

He was doing the same dumb sh*t for 3 years before Sanchez showed up, so I don't buy that for one second. Doesn't mean Sanchez doesn't deserve his share of the blame for the sh*tty offense and its execution, it just means that regardless of that, the play-calling is 100% on Schotty. Sanchez sucks and if you think I'm arguing otherwise you're sorely mistaken, I just think you're cutting Schotty way too much slack for what may be one of the single worst offensive gameplans ever developed against a horrendously awful defense.

all Sanchez's fault. Just like it was all Pennington, Clemens, and Favre's fault the offense sucked.

Actually Sanchez threw behind Holmes in the 1st half and too soon on the Plax pass over the middle. How many 15 to 20 yd pass plays have you seen called against this pathetic defense?

Looks like someone shut the sarcasm meter off.

Its true. I tried to defend the kid, but is obvious. Nobody and I mean nobody, in the NFL has any respect for him. They literally dare him to throw the ball. Schotty is clearly part of the problem, but at this point....does it really matter who's at fault? You're more tied to Sanchez so give him another shot with a different OC, but bring in something to compete with this kid because he scares no one and it completely limits this offense.

All Schott's fault. None of it is Sanchez at all. Yep. None.

If you really think that's even any degree of my point then I don't know what to tell you. There's a difference between Sanchez being blameless and Sanchez's sh*tty play giving any excuse for one of the worst gameplans and sets of offensive play-calling ever developed.

Its true. I tried to defend the kid, but is obvious. Nobody and I mean nobody, in the NFL has any respect for him. They literally dare him to throw the ball. Schotty is clearly part of the problem, but at this point....does it really matter who's at fault? You're more tied to Sanchez so give him another shot with a different OC, but bring in something to compete with this kid because he scares no one and it completely limits this offense.

None. "The kid's scared, swarm him and take away Holmes and the short routes and you're good." It's that simple.

Archived