Worst officiating I've ever seen in my 35 years

jales22

Youre wrong.

If Branch didnt have possession its an incomplete pass and still not a fumble. The Jets didnt get screwed. Get over it.

huh?? thats why it IS A FUMBLE. branch definetely established possession.branch THEN proceeded to the actions stated above.

by the way, i am over it. just trying to bring righteousness to those that are wrong. thats all.do me a favor.dont go by memory.go and watch the tape again with what i said in your mind.i think you will change it.

huh?? thats why it IS A FUMBLE. branch definetely established possession.branch THEN proceeded to the actions stated above.

by the way, i am over it. just trying to bring righteousness to those that are wrong. thats all.do me a favor.dont go by memory.go and watch the tape again with what i said in your mind.i think you will change it.

The photo is proof.

Pace touched him and the play is over. Branch lost the ball after Pace touched Branch down.

The photo is proof.

Pace touched him and the play is over. Branch lost the ball after Pace touched Branch down.

the photo is not proof. does the photo prove possession? listen,i know what i saw. i beleive if you rewatch the play with the information i gave you, you will see branch losing possession of the football before he is touched by pace.it really is black and white. not trying to mess with you here, but i beleive you and the replay ref went by the same "nfl for dummies" replay guidelines

possession-check

knee down- check

contact-check

you both forgot to check if he still had possession when he was touched

you both forgot to check if he still had possession when he was touched

Exactly. My feelings on the call and why I was so upset was I still don't think there was enough to overturn. If they called him down on the field, ok then but the ball was moving around and and the pic doesn't show that he doesn't have possession of the ball as it transferred from one hand to another and out all within a second.

The replay rule clearly states that there must be "incontrovertible visual evidence" to overturn a call. Don't see that on the video and the pic doesn't show the ball moving from hand and out in a spit second.

Exactly. My feelings on the call and why I was so upset was I still don't think there was enough to overturn. If they called him down on the field, ok then but the ball was moving around and and the pic doesn't show that he doesn't have possession of the ball as it transferred from one hand to another and out all within a second.

The replay rule clearly states that there must be "incontrovertible visual evidence" to overturn a call.

like calvin pace stated.the jets will get another appology letter from the nfl

that photo is flawed because he originally had the ball in his right hand, and lost control moving to his left hand, that exact frame the ball has already begun to move, as in not having possession

so

the loss of control began BEFORE he was touched down

fumble

that photo is flawed because he originally had the ball in his right hand, and lost control moving to his left hand, that exact frame the ball has already begun to move, as in not having possession

so

fumble

larz,relax, i got this.

i challenge anyone,pats or jets fan, who has this game dvr'd to re-watch the play and honestly tell me branch has "absolute possession" of the football when pace touches him.i have it and am watching it now.like i said "night and day".just look for possession and contact and dont pay attention to the knee being down

larz,relax, i got this.

i challenge anyone,pats or jets fan, who has this game dvr'd to re-watch the play and honestly tell me branch has "absolute possession" of the football when pace touches him.i have it and am watching it now.like i said "night and day".just look for possession and contact and dont pay attention to the knee being down

none? i didnt think so

Oh, don't get me wrong, I don't disagree on Pereira at all, I think he's a complete dipsh*t who did nothing but make up a constant list of bullsh*t excuses for years for the game's horrid officiating. The point is, when even his stupid a$$ can't manage to come up with any excuses for these horrible calls that keep happening, that just tells you how bad it's truly gotten. It's pretty clear that the NFL seriously needs to start firing some of their officiating teams, and I don't know how that's even a question.

i have been a Jet fanatic since we got season tickets when I was about 5 years old. I miss most of the calls but my husband who played with John Elway at Granda Hills High school is probably the best Football analyst around. When I can tell that all these calls are Bulls**t - then it has to be obvious! I am an IT Security Expert and I am going to find where the "fix" is going on and what illegal crap they are doing - like hacking the Jets and NFL sites. TIme to bring the pain!

so

fumble

Too many game changing penalties, The penalties agains the miserable Patriots where "make up" calls to justify their horrible calls against the JETS on their importand drives. No matter who NE plays the penalties don't equal out and they play just as dirty or more than other teams - especially their offensive line who holds alot and does not get called. Time to bring the rain. You know what they say about paybacks! Be afraid Brady - be very afraid!

Archived