Tim Tebow>Mark Sanchez

vinnys025

14 25 201

Mark Sanchez 14-21 201 yards 1TD vs the Dolphins

Tim Tebow 13-27 161 yards passing 2TD's 65 yards rushing vs the Dolphins

Sanchez total yards 201

Tebow total yards 226

Tebow wins, and it was in consecutive weeks so it is a valid comparison.

And Sanchez put up better numbers today against a much better team.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

14 25 201

Sanchez total yards 201

Tebow total yards 226

Really? That's what you're going with?

On ANY number of weeks I can take Mike Vicks yardage and stack it against Tom Brady or Peyton Mannings last year, and show you OMG MIKE VICK IZZ SOOO MUCH BETTURRRR

And yes, Vick and Brady/Manning are much better than Sanchez and Tebow, but it's a fair comparrison because Vick is a better running QB and Brady/Manning are better pocket passers. Yardage doesn't mean crap.

I'm not the biggest Sanchez fan by any means, and I actually do like Tebow...but get real man.

AH-MEN!

Edit: Tim Tebow probably saved Mark Sanchez as a baby, when Tim Tebow was also a baby. I thought of this, burst out laughing, had to post it, and now will duck from the tomatoes/ignore the silence.

Tebows QB draw was a thing of beauty. Poise, clutchness, hunger, it moved Chad Pennington to tears.

Could you hear the roar of the Gator nation yesterday? Its the only thing we've had to root for this season. That and I think our hoops team will be good.

Honestly I've been here since 94 and I've never seen anything like it. So many phins fans were rooting for Tewbow and broncos, I wish I took some video.

14 25 201

Sanchez total yards 201

Tebow total yards 226

Some how I suspect you didn't watch the Fins game yesterday. Except for the last 2 mins Tebow was horrible. If the Broncos were playing an NFL team it would have been a 31-0 game.

I like Tebow, and think he will be in the NFL for a long time as long as noone mistakes him for an NFL QB

Some how I suspect you didn't watch the Fins game yesterday. Except for the last 2 mins Tebow was horrible. If the Broncos were playing an NFL team it would have been a 31-0 game.

I like Tebow, and think he will be in the NFL for a long time as long as noone mistakes him for an NFL QB

Kinda like Sanchez has been a couple of the first half's this year? Remember Baltimore? Remember the worst defense in the NFL in New England? How was Sanchez' first half against the worst defense since the NFL/AFL merger ....stat wise? Go ahead, post it....

Archived