Hello Kitty

CTM

joke rule # 286:

it's not funny if you have to tell the reader what to look for.

You've been Neg Repped. May god have mercy on your soul.

131585348413.jpg

The comment I made was the obvious response to a hot chick hello kitty thread, that's why I made the tongue in cheek "see if you get it" set up... how do you not understand that? Seriously?

JF80 I can see not understanding it, he's ******* stupid - but you I expect more from.

131585348413.jpg

The comment I made was the obvious response to a hot chick hello kitty thread, that's why I made the tongue in cheek "see if you get it" set up... how do you not understand that? Seriously?

JF80 I can see not understanding it, he's ******* stupid - but you I expect more from.

You're seriously defending that attempt at a joke? You actually think the trouble is that people didn't get it?

Wow.

You're seriously defending that attempt at a joke? You actually think the trouble is that people didn't get it?

Wow.

I posted the obligatory kitty/pussy comment that should be expected in a thread like this, and those to jackasses thought it was a joke. It wasn't. Which is why I said, "see if you get the innuendo" that setup was sarcastically put there to make it clear it wasn't an attempt at humor, so much as a captain obvious type of response.

It amazes me sometimes how smart some of you think you are.

131585348413.jpg

I wasn't going to neg rep you until this post.

Neg rep away guys - it seriously wasn't an attempt at humor, I guess its one of those things that comes across better when spoken than when typed.

Oh well.

I'd say that it would have been easier to explain in person, but I can't deny it would be just as difficult to make my point after pummeling Pac with a tire iron.

I posted the obligatory kitty/pussy comment that should be expected in a thread like this, and those to jackasses thought it was a joke. It wasn't. Which is why I said, "see if you get the innuendo" that setup was sarcastically put there to make it clear it wasn't an attempt at humor, so much as a captain obvious type of response.

It amazes me sometimes how smart some of you think you are.

You know, if you weren't such an arrogant bastard, maybe people would be less inclined to neg rep bomb you all the time. Try being civil, I hear that helps.

;-)

Archived