Fire Shotty Facebook Fan Page

ECURB

I liked it. And I even managed to like jetnation.com on Facebook as well imagine that lol

I think I should get like $1.00 for getting you to like JN's facebook page. lol

I hope it blows up and catches the eye of whoever monitors this stuff for the JETS.

Good old ECURB. All for PSLs, high ticket prices, claiming the new Stadium is awesome, and defending Woody. But...........Schotty is the scapegoat? I think the guy is atrocious but you can't defend ownership and slam Schotty at the same time.

Good old ECURB. All for PSLs, high ticket prices, claiming the new Stadium is awesome, and defending Woody. But...........Schotty is the scapegoat? I think the guy is atrocious but you can't defend ownership and slam Schotty at the same time.

Derrick Rose is a winner.

Yea but let's face it Steve he DOES suck. I also blame Rex Ryan for not being hands on enough and putting too much trust in the offensive staff. He needs to let Pettine, Sutton, and Thurman handle the defensive meetings and spend some more time over on the real problem side. Sure, our defense has IT'S problems too but nothing that a few good 5-8 minute drives a game won't cure. Seven 3 and outs a game will kill even the best defense out there.

I can blame whoever I want.

Derrick Rose is a winner.

he also cheated on his SAT's... makes a truckload more money than us and doesn't care what you think of him.

Yea but let's face it Steve he DOES suck. I also blame Rex Ryan for not being hands on enough and putting too much trust in the offensive staff. He needs to let Pettine, Sutton, and Thurman handle the defensive meetings and spend some more time over on the real problem side. Sure, our defense has IT'S problems too but nothing that a few good 5-8 minute drives a game won't cure. Seven 3 and outs a game will kill even the best defense out there.

Yes.

320578_171186429635443_171182042969215_339587_1748068148_n.jpg

295928_171187502968669_171182042969215_339588_2022643840_n.jpg

Why do I see pictures of Pennington, Kellen and Favre in regards to Shotty Jr? Oh yeah, that's right, just another cluesless Jets fan in regards to our offensive coordinator.

I'm sure Shotty Jr was 'the reason' why we "never won" with Chad Pennington. Lets be honest here, Chad Pennington was with the Jets for 6 years before Shotty Jr became our OC, but yet, Pennington became "schotted", all because of 2006 and 1/2 a season of 2007? Ridiculous. Our OC only had Chad for 1 full season, and during that 1 full season, we made the playoffs. Lets not blame an OC for the fact that Pennington wasn't a very good QB after injuries. Back in 2006, Shotty led this offense with a limited QB (due to previous injuries). We had two rookies starting on the offensive line at the LT and center positions. We had no RB talent what so ever in regards to Barlow, Houston and Blaylock. Leon was a rookie. Coles, McCareins and Dwight were out 3 WR's. Shotty Jr had no chance with that offense, but he made it work as a rookie OC. And we made the playoffs. Once again, how can you blame "Shotty Jr" for one season of working with Pennington and making the playoffs, when Pennington was on our roster 6 years prior to Shotty Jr arriving. Pathetic way of using an OC as a scapegoat.

In 2007 Kellen Clemens took over after Chad got hurt, yet again. That season was a disaster and it wasn't because of "Shotty Jr". What's Kellen doing right now? Exactly. Our offensive line got destroyed with injuries that year. Ever heard of Adrian Clarke and Anthony Clement? Yup, blame it on Shotty Jr as your scapegoat. Grow up.

In 2008 our offense was great with Shotty Jr play calling and Favre under center. It's funny how quickly you forgot, but the Jets were 8-3 and Favre was playing great under Shotty, and our offense was putting up points in bunches. We had one hell of an offense that season. Keep in mind, this was Shotty Jr's 3rd QB in 3 years. You think that's easy on an OC? Clueless at it's worst. Our offense averaged 29.3 points per game during the first 11 weeks. Favre was at 20 TD's and only 13 INT's with a QB rating of 94.5 heading into week 12. That's when Favre got hurt, failed to tell the coaching staff, played for the record books, used the Jets and ruined our season. Favre later had offseason shoulder surgery; proof that he played hurt during our last 5 games of 2008. That's Mangini's fault, for not benching an injured/struggling quarterback. Lets not blame our OC for Favre putting up QB ratings of 60.9, 60.8, 61.4, 48.7 and 45.1 with 2 TD's/9 INT's and a record of 1-4 during our last 5 games. #4 sh*t the bed, not our OC, because when Favre was healthy? Our offense was electric, and we were sitting at 8-3. Blame Favre, not an innocent OC. It's sad how quickly some of you Jet fans forgot what really happened.

Over the past two years? Shotty Jr has made something out of nothing. Sanchez was only a rookie back in 2009. A rookie with only 1 year of college starting experience. Shotty Jr protected Sanchez to a 'T'. He protected Sanchez with our offensive line, running game, along with a stout defense. He took advantage of our strong points as a team, and let Sanchez learn on the fly. The Jets went on to break a franchise record for most rushing yards during a single season. We led the league in rushing. Guess who called the plays? That's right, Shotty Jr. Same goes for last year. Shotty Jr knew enough, to know that Sanchez wasn't ready to carry this offense. So what did we do? We ranked top 5 in rushing and made the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons.

Shotty has been here since 2006. In 2006, we made the playoffs. In 2008 we were on the verge of making the playoffs, until Favre got hurt and the defense started to play like crap (starting in Denver). We've made the playoffs during consecutive years under Shotty Jr. The only season, where we had no chance at the playoffs were back in 2007. Yup, "fire Shotty" and use him as our scapegoat, all because we haven't won a championship since 68-69.

Woody might as well fire Tanny, for not wanting to fire Rex, all because Rex refuses to fire Shotty. This using our OC as a scape goat has became pathetic.

Why do I see pictures of Pennington, Kellen and Favre in regards to Shotty Jr? Oh yeah, that's right, just another cluesless Jets fan in regards to our offensive coordinator.

I'm sure Shotty Jr was 'the reason' why we "never won" with Chad Pennington. Lets be honest here, Chad Pennington was with the Jets for 6 years before Shotty Jr became our OC, but yet, Pennington became "schotted", all because of 2006 and 1/2 a season of 2007? Ridiculous. Our OC only had Chad for 1 full season, and during that 1 full season, we made the playoffs. Lets not blame an OC for the fact that Pennington wasn't a very good QB after injuries. Back in 2006, Shotty led this offense with a limited QB (due to previous injuries). We had two rookies starting on the offensive line at the LT and center positions. We had no RB talent what so ever in regards to Barlow, Houston and Blaylock. Leon was a rookie. Coles, McCareins and Dwight were out 3 WR's. Shotty Jr had no chance with that offense, but he made it work as a rookie OC. And we made the playoffs. Once again, how can you blame "Shotty Jr" for one season of working with Pennington and making the playoffs, when Pennington was on our roster 6 years prior to Shotty Jr arriving. Pathetic way of using an OC as a scapegoat.

In 2007 Kellen Clemens took over after Chad got hurt, yet again. That season was a disaster and it wasn't because of "Shotty Jr". What's Kellen doing right now? Exactly. Our offensive line got destroyed with injuries that year. Ever heard of Adrian Clarke and Anthony Clement? Yup, blame it on Shotty Jr as your scapegoat. Grow up.

In 2008 our offense was great with Shotty Jr play calling and Favre under center. It's funny how quickly you forgot, but the Jets were 8-3 and Favre was playing great under Shotty, and our offense was putting up points in bunches. We had one hell of an offense that season. Keep in mind, this was Shotty Jr's 3rd QB in 3 years. You think that's easy on an OC? Clueless at it's worst. Our offense averaged 29.3 points per game during the first 11 weeks. Favre was at 20 TD's and only 13 INT's with a QB rating of 94.5 heading into week 12. That's when Favre got hurt, failed to tell the coaching staff, played for the record books, used the Jets and ruined our season. Favre later had offseason shoulder surgery; proof that he played hurt during our last 5 games of 2008. That's Mangini's fault, for not benching an injured/struggling quarterback. Lets not blame our OC for Favre putting up QB ratings of 60.9, 60.8, 61.4, 48.7 and 45.1 with 2 TD's/9 INT's and a record of 1-4 during our last 5 games. #4 sh*t the bed, not our OC, because when Favre was healthy? Our offense was electric, and we were sitting at 8-3. Blame Favre, not an innocent OC. It's sad how quickly some of you Jet fans forgot what really happened.

Over the past two years? Shotty Jr has made something out of nothing. Sanchez was only a rookie back in 2009. A rookie with only 1 year of college starting experience. Shotty Jr protected Sanchez to a 'T'. He protected Sanchez with our offensive line, running game, along with a stout defense. He took advantage of our strong points as a team, and let Sanchez learn on the fly. The Jets went on to break a franchise record for most rushing yards during a single season. We led the league in rushing. Guess who called the plays? That's right, Shotty Jr. Same goes for last year. Shotty Jr knew enough, to know that Sanchez wasn't ready to carry this offense. So what did we do? We ranked top 5 in rushing and made the AFC Championship game during consecutive seasons.

Shotty has been here since 2006. In 2006, we made the playoffs. In 2008 we were on the verge of making the playoffs, until Favre got hurt and the defense started to play like crap (starting in Denver). We've made the playoffs during consecutive years under Shotty Jr. The only season, where we had no chance at the playoffs were back in 2007. Yup, "fire Shotty" and use him as our scapegoat, all because we haven't won a championship since 68-69.

Woody might as well fire Tanny, for not wanting to fire Rex, all because Rex refuses to fire Shotty. This using our OC as a scape goat has became pathetic.

He is the same thing I responded with on JI "BroadwayJets"

I could not read through this nonsense...

Pennington got better the year after he left Shotty (in a new system)

Favre got better the year after he left Shotty (in a new system)\

Shotty helped pick Clemens... so obviously he sucks at finding talent too.

Too funny. You refuse to "read" the rest of my post, because you can't argue truth and facts. You created this thread, but yet, run away from the facts.

Pennington had a QB rating of 82.6 back in 2006 under Shotty Jr. Do you not understand that Shotty Jr had two rookies on the offensive line with no RB talent in Barlow, Houston and Blaylock? Maybe that's why Pennington had a better year in Miami? He was in a much better situation. He had Ronnie Brown, Ricky Williams and a veteran offensive line that led the way.

You're trying to compare 1 year of Shotty and Chad to 1 year of Pennington with the Dolphins? Two completely different situations. Just goes to show how little you really know.

Pennington was our starting QB for 4 years prior to Shotty Jr taking over. If it's "Shotty Jr's fault" why we "never won" during that 1 year with Pennington, well, then, please explain why Pennington COULD NEVER beat a good defense 4 years prior to Shotty Jr taking over. ahahah GOT YA!

Let's not act like Shotty Jr "destroyed" Pennington. By the time Shotty Jr took over as OC, Pennington was a shell of what he once was and a limited QB due to previous injuries to his throwing shoulder.

Considering the amount of whining that's been done about this guy over the past 5-6 years/seasons you'd think this Facebook page would have gotten a thread or a start a while ago. It's a weekly topic...usually with multiple threads...Yet I've read about this Facebook page once before this thread.

Facebook is for...iunno...something insulting.

How many "Likes" before the JETS would bother to care about this page?

https://www.facebook...171182042969215

(yes that means click it, and like it!)

319581_171184892968930_171182042969215_339579_1148045015_a.jpg

Only 197 likes since October 13th? That's only an average of like 21 likes per day. :bwahaharoll: Good job. You should be embarrassed, for truly believing that you were on the verge of starting an internet movement. Some protest you had in regards to the removal of Shotty Jr over facebook.

How'd it work out for ya? Obviously not so good. You think Rex or Shotty seen this facebook page yet?

Archived