Patriots vs Cowboys gameday thread.

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Teams never seem to play their best ball against NE, for whatever reason they usually shoot themselves in the foot quite often.

Anyone see harbaugh and schwartz get into it??? If that was Rex people would literally crucify him, but I guarantee Schwartz and Harbaugh get an absolute pass for it.

Edited by BroadwayJoe12

I dunno, that could get kind of ugly. Schwartz may be an even bigger redass than Rex.

That's true, I lumped him in there with Harbaugh for the fact that he's football's golden child coach. The Tom Brady of coaches. I don't blame them, he did a phenomenal job at Stanford and is doing a great job with the 9ers...he really is born to coach it seems. Regardless, I guess my point was more that the NFL picks their heroes and villains and are so agenda-driven that it's comical how they can't stay consistent.

Edited by BroadwayJoe12

This isn't the NBA. Football has never been pretty, it's an ugly sport. It's a grind out there. This has been a good game man. They're fighting out there.

WTF are you talking about? Tons of fumbles, picks by both QBs, dropped passes, penalties out the a$$, and the list goes on... that's what makes ugly football and that's exactly what this is. I'm sorry, although it still may be entertaining, this is not a good football game. Both sides are playing like crap.