NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just don't even see how he can be considered a scapegoat anymore. Even Pete Carroll and ******* Tarvaris Jackson get first downs. Sanchez is terrible, but he's not this terrible. Really.

No, the play-calls have absolutely nothing to do with how the QB plays

I just don't even see how he can be considered a scapegoat anymore. Even Pete Carroll and ******* Tarvaris Jackson get first downs. Sanchez is terrible, but he's not this terrible. Really.

1st down this drive... TD

If the Jets offense doesnt put up 7 points on one of their next two drives I would not be stunned if we see Brunell take over in the 2nd half. Its that bad and Rex has got to be furious.

they should do it, sanchez looks confused and jittery

They dont even try. They call the offense like its Pennington in there, except Sanchez is not accurate enough to even do that well. Miami has no pass rush at all but they are not even trying to go anywhere. How insane is it to call a pass from LT to Sanchez on 3rd and 4.

they should do it, sanchez looks confused and jittery

Its a tough decision. Pulling the plug on Mark might be pulling the plug on his career. The whole team looks out of it right now, but Sanchez just looks like he needs to sit and watch a few plays, like they did with Baxter a few weeks ago.

Archived