NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins: Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 735
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Enjoy your delusion pal... any team that ISN'T trying to lose this game intentionally would be destroying us right now. Reggie Bush averaging 7 yards per carry is not good, he sucks... and we're making him look legit. They want to lose, make no mistake...

What a tool.

The Dolphins aren't trying to lose this game. Matt Moore isn't trying to look like a career loser, this kid is playing his heart out. If the Dolphins were "trying to lose" Reggie Bush wouldn't have 7 yards per carry. Marshall wouldn't be making play after play against Revis. Miami would have MISSED both FG attempts. Miami wouldn't be kicking HIGH on kickoffs, trying to avoid Joe McKnight.

Yup, Miami "let the Jets win". Or are "letting" the Jets win. Grow up.

What a tool.

The Dolphins aren't trying to lose this game. Matt Moore isn't trying to look like a career loser, this kid is playing his heart out. If the Dolphins were "trying to lose" Reggie Bush wouldn't have 7 yards per carry. Marshall wouldn't be making play after play against Revis. Miami would have MISSED both FG attempts. Miami wouldn't be kicking HIGH on kickoffs, trying to avoid Joe McKnight.

homer.gif

Enjoy your delusion pal... any team that ISN'T trying to lose this game intentionally would be destroying us right now. Reggie Bush averaging 7 yards per carry is not good, he sucks... and we're making him look legit. They want to lose, make no mistake...

I think that's taking it a tad far. It's not that the Jets are playing well, because they aren't, it's just that the Dolphins can't take advantage because they really do suck THIS f'n badly.

What a tool.

I can't believe you are taking me seriously. Haha... what a goon.

I wasn't even referring to that last play.  He's just awful.  And stupid.

Thats an accurate assessment.

BTW I mentioned it and Jason explained te reasons, but when the hell is Rex going to realize that the Jets cant run the ball

What a tool.

Dude, Marshall is NOT making play after play on Revis. What game are you watching. Maybe you should log off your computer and watch the game more closely.

What a tool.

Sparano isn't trying to lose, his job is on the line.

I think that's taking it a tad far. It's not that the Jets are playing well, because they aren't, it's just that the Dolphins can't take advantage because they really do suck THIS f'n badly.

Yep... we look like crap, but miami is just terrible

Archived