SQUISH THE FISH!!!

JustInFudge

Please New York Jets, pretty please, beat the Dolphags tonight.

Between the Gators and the Jets, I havent see a win in 3 weeks and watching both of their offenses make me want to gauge out my eye balls. Please be a different story tonight and lets get back on the winning track.

GayDolphin.gif

Please New York Jets, pretty please, beat the Dolphags tonight.

Between the Gators and the Jets, I havent see a win in 3 weeks and watching both of their offenses make me want to gauge out my eye balls. Please be a different story tonight and lets get back on the winning track.

GayDolphin.gif

Good Omen

Canes won

:tongue:

WE READY!!! WE READY!!!! there is NO doubt in my mind the New York Jets are a mediocre football team. Dolphins had 2 weeks to prepare....heres what i got.

Fins 20

Jets 13

It would be total irony if the Dolphags beat the Jets twice and those 2 wins are the reason they miss out on Luck.

That said, I havent had a win in weeks. I'm going to have to keep my sliding glass doors locked because I might throw myself from my balcony if the Jets lose.

It would be total irony if the Dolphags beat the Jets twice and those 2 wins are the reason they miss out on Luck.

That said, I havent had a win in weeks. I'm going to have to keep my sliding glass doors locked because I might throw myself from my balcony if the Jets lose.

Well if we lose tonight i'm leaning on the Suck for Luck campaign.

• 11 months later...

Archived