Jets Fans to introduce MNF ala Barry Sanders last week??

JOJOTOWNSELL

Why do people dislike him? I personally enjoy him being the leader and getting the crowd on their feet. Jets fans suck. They're quiet half the damn time. I remember some fag told me to sit down week cause I was standing up and "in his way."

**** him.

Why do people dislike him? I personally enjoy him being the leader and getting the crowd on their feet. Jets fans suck. They're quiet half the damn time. I remember some fag told me to sit down week cause I was standing up and "in his way."

**** him.

back when I had season tickets at Shea that place used to Shake even though we sucked in the 70's I was really dissapointed when we went to Giants Stadium and even more dissapointed when we decided to go halves with them on this stadium. I live in Dallas now So I dont get to go to games but all I hear is that the new stadium is no wheres near as loud as it used to be.

**** him.

agreed. for some reason Jets fans always have to find something hate about their team or anything to do with their team.

**** him.

THIS

I remeber a few years ago when he got injured on the job and didnt attend a single game, the stadium was quiet for most of the games. There wasnt a single good Jets chant the entire year. Like Ghost said, Jets fan suck and for some reason we need him to get the stadium riled up. Otherwise, there would be no home field advantage at all. The only thing I dislike about him is sometimes his timming is off and he tries to get people going when the Jets are on offense.

I sat right behind him in the MIA home game debacle last year. It kind of made me feel bad for him after a while. He gets badgered the entire game from autograph/picture seekers. It's non stop even during plays, doesn't matter. He's mostly gracious about it, and he has security now to kind of keep things in order. He is given cues from guys on the field about when he'll be on the screen.

agreed. for some reason Jets fans always have to find something hate about their team or anything to do with their team.

Agreed!!! This happend everytime when i spent my time over here!!! Why the jets fan here talk trash about our beloved team!!! ok we can be talk something bad and good, but this time now...i just heard bad things!!! Shut up and be a true fan...Fireman Ed....he knows what the Jets can do, and that he believe in the team!!! Shut up you all talking trash about the New York Jets.

Any thoughts??

Agreed!!! This happend everytime when i spent my time over here!!! Why the jets fan here talk trash about our beloved team!!! ok we can be talk something bad and good, but this time now...i just heard bad things!!! Shut up and be a true fan...Fireman Ed....he knows what the Jets can do, and that he believe in the team!!! Shut up you all talking trash about the New York Jets.

Any thoughts??

yeah. I'm not saying we should never criticize the team and be blind fans and agree with everything the Jets do. However, there is no need to hate on things like Fireman Ed, who hasn't done anything but be one of the most passionate Jets fans and there is nothing wrong with that.

THIS

I remeber a few years ago when he got injured on the job and didnt attend a single game, the stadium was quiet for most of the games. There wasnt a single good Jets chant the entire year. Like Ghost said, Jets fan suck and for some reason we need him to get the stadium riled up. Otherwise, there would be no home field advantage at all. The only thing I dislike about him is sometimes his timming is off and he tries to get people going when the Jets are on offense.

I wish we were more like Seattle fans or like the New Orlean's fans. You can them through the damn TV at times. With us? I can hear people's conversations at time. I mean, Monday Night was horrible.

Not for nothing but so do about 40,000 other fans

Samething here in Brazil happend if your team gonna lose the game. The guys heard about team like Flamengo (i hate this team, and more of fans on this team are criminals...lol), Corinthians, São Paulo (my team, he have 3 libertadores and 3 world wide championship). This will gonna happend anywhere!!!

have a friend that has season tickets and sat behind him for a bunch of games said the guy was an ahole.. and ed leaves whenever they were losing bad

What is a bunch of games 2 - 5??

As a season ticket holder you sit in the same seat for all games right?

So how is it your "friend" sat next to Ed for only a bunch of games instead of all games in his season ticket plan.?

PLUS....why was Ed an ashole?... because he wouldnt talk to your friend? Wouldnt sign something? Wouldnt pose for a pic? WHAT? Can you be specific? Being an ashole to someone would require some form of interpersonal exchange, ie. conversation, sign language, spitting at, farting near etc. Lets hear it. Tell us. What was the exchange? More likely Ed was too busy doing what he supposed to do like leading cheers etc.to even be bothered with your imaginary friend.

PLUS...I have met Ed 5-6 times inside and outside the old and new stadium and he has never been anything but gracious but like any other busy person you cant just rudely inject yourself into his realm, you need to assess the appropriateness of the situation and lay back if he is busy or engaged in another conversation. Maybe your "friend" hasnt learned this social skill yet. PS he doesnt leave early.

Archived