Further proof The Sawx were "gifted" AGone

JonEJet

SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman

Padres gm jed hoyer is being considered for hire by the cubs/epstein. If hoyer goes to chicago, josh byrnes would be sd gm

How MLB could allow Hoyer and Theo fleece San Diego is beyond me. I have a feeling they make Hoyer go to the Cubs so San Diego doesn't hand over Latos or some other young stud

WHat a joke

SI_JonHeyman Jon Heyman

Padres gm jed hoyer is being considered for hire by the cubs/epstein. If hoyer goes to chicago, josh byrnes would be sd gm

How MLB could allow Hoyer and Theo fleece San Diego is beyond me. I have a feeling they make Hoyer go to the Cubs so San Diego doesn't hand over Latos or some other young stud

WHat a joke

whine-and-complain-for-food-for-hours-take-one-look-at-it-and-walk-away.jpg

I really wonder why you Boston douchebags are so defensive???

The reality is that your former GM, and his assistant had a beer and decided to gift his buddy a top 10 1st baseman

Granted, he's not as good as advertised, and granted his season didn't go to well because it was in gods hands, but he sure has a solid glove.

Too bad those Sawx didn't keep their best 2 players to get that guy. Youk and VMart would have been serviceable at 1st, and Beltre was scary at fenway

Nevetheless, I look forward to some more insider trading now that Theo and Jed are together out in Chicago, and Theo's next boy wonder took over the reigns in that sh1thole, Fenway

Just a matter of time until Matt Garza is a Dirty Sawx

I really wonder why you Boston douchebags are so defensive???

The reality is that your former GM, and his assistant had a beer and decided to gift his buddy a top 10 1st baseman

Granted, he's not as good as advertised, and granted his season didn't go to well because it was in gods hands, but he sure has a solid glove.

Too bad those Sawx didn't keep their best 2 players to get that guy. Youk and VMart would have been serviceable at 1st, and Beltre was scary at fenway

Nevetheless, I look forward to some more insider trading now that Theo and Jed are together out in Chicago, and Theo's next boy wonder took over the reigns in that sh1thole, Fenway

Just a matter of time until Matt Garza is a Dirty Sawx

I don't know 'bout that. Epstein and Lucchino HATE eachother. Why do you think the Epstein to Chicago deal is taking so long? Lucchino is making it difficult. Why do you think the leaks are coming out now? Lucchino is doing his dirty work. I expect the Red Sox to suck for a while. But please, do purchase a piece of history by having your name engraved in a Fenway Park brick! Only $495!

Now Jed doing the Sawx another solid and taking Lackey off your hands

Unreal....hahahahahahahaha

http://www.boston.com/sports/baseball/redsox/extras/extra_bases/2011/10/padres_may_have.html

Maybe. With the Sox footing the bill. And let's not forget Petco is a pitchers park and the NL might solve some of his problems. It's not like the Sox would get much back. At least be informed about it.

Archived