Just To Show My Face

Aqua4ever04

Must be fun rooting for an 0-16 season. It's gonna be funny when Luck doesn't come out of the draft, and plays his senior season. Now, if it's a franchise such as the Vikings or Colts who end up with the 1st overall pick... He'll enter the draft. If it's a team like the Dolphins, with one of the worst fan bases in all of sports... He'll stay in school. But yeah, the Dolphins really do stink like Tuna fish.

Must be fun rooting for an 0-16 season. It's gonna be funny when Luck doesn't come out of the draft, and plays his senior season. Now, if it's a franchise such as the Vikings or Colts who end up with the 1st overall pick... He'll enter the draft. If it's a team like the Dolphins, with one of the worst fan bases in all of sports... He'll stay in school. But yeah, the Dolphins really do stink like Tuna fish.

Are you just talking out of your a$$ or what? Yeah, he'll pick a team that has a quarterback signed for 4 more years at a $80 million clip; right.

If anything, he watched the game last night and was thinking, damn, I can be on time with my throws, have good ball placement and do a lot more than Matt Moore did. How many wide open guys did Moore ignore? How many throws did he miss.

If you ask me, you are TERRIFIED of him going to the Dolphins; as you should be. It would suck to have 10 years of Brady dominating you then another 10 of Luck dominating you. I'm not saying we will get him, but I really don't think anyone is as bad as we are.

And news flash, he's coming out this year.

Way to man up, bro. Good for you. I still think you've got a lot of good, young talent on that squad. It's just too bad that Ross let JLo order Bill Parcells to trade for Deion Sanders. Once Bill left, they should have cleaned out Sparano and Ireland immediately.

Way to man up, bro. Good for you. I still think you've got a lot of good, young talent on that squad. It's just too bad that Ross let JLo order Bill Parcells to trade for Deion Sanders. Once Bill left, they should have cleaned out Sparano and Ireland immediately.

I'm excited to see what the off-season brings; especially if we have the #1 overall pick. I put this team in the playoffs with Andrew Luck and a last place schedule that includes the NFC West next year.

I'm excited to see what the off-season brings; especially if we have the #1 overall pick. I put this team in the playoffs with Andrew Luck and a last place schedule that includes the NFC West next year.

Yeah, because rookie QB's always pan out. Ask Kevin Gilbride about that.

I put this team in the playoffs with Andrew Luck.

You're funny. Playoffs?

The Dolphins don't have a team to compete for the PLAYOFFS!. Miami is more than "just a quarterback" away from competing. You all have an awful offensive line and a laughing stock defense. An AWFUL defense. You even said it yourself... There isn't an NFL team in the league today, that's as bad as the Dolphins are as of right now. Playoffs? Not with a rookie QB. You all could have Tom Brady under center, you all wouldn't make the playoffs with this current roster.

I'd be sh*t-scared of letting Ross be the guy hiring your new GM. He's going to want a name guy, which is always a recipe for disaster. If he goes after Gruden first (before a strong GM), Gruden's ego will destroy your roster.

Hate to say it, but the Dolphins are Rob Ryan and Andrew Luck away from contending again in 2 years time.

What the hell has Rob Ryan ever done? Its funny, everyone talks him up like he's the second coming, yet in the offseason teams aren't exactly killing each other to interview him. He just piggybacks off of the attention that Rex gets.

I'd be sh*t-scared of letting Ross be the guy hiring your new GM. He's going to want a name guy, which is always a recipe for disaster. If he goes after Gruden first (before a strong GM), Gruden's ego will destroy your roster.

But hey, if they hired Gruden, while they surely wouldn't draft Luck, they would end up with one heck of a pool of 10 or so QBs, including about 6 guys you've never heard of, another few washed up old has-been vets and a couple complete NFL busts to top it all off. Recipe for success no doubt.

What the hell has Rob Ryan ever done? Its funny, everyone talks him up like he's the second coming, yet in the offseason teams aren't exactly killing each other to interview him. He just piggybacks off of the attention that Rex gets.

Rex didn't do anything either before he did something. So Rob will get a chance to do something eventually.

Rex didn't do anything either before he did something. So Rob will get a chance to do something eventually.

Rex had successful defenses, Rob hasn't done anything as a coordinator. Never heard of him as a major Head Coach candidate until Rex came about and started being Rex.

Are you just talking out of your a$$ or what? Yeah, he'll pick a team that has a quarterback signed for 4 more years at a $80 million clip; right.

If anything, he watched the game last night and was thinking, damn, I can be on time with my throws, have good ball placement and do a lot more than Matt Moore did. How many wide open guys did Moore ignore? How many throws did he miss.

If you ask me, you are TERRIFIED of him going to the Dolphins; as you should be. It would suck to have 10 years of Brady dominating you then another 10 of Luck dominating you. I'm not saying we will get him, but I really don't think anyone is as bad as we are.

And when Moore put the ball where it needed to be, they dropped it, ran out of bounds with it or fumbled it.. You guys a really bad

He's taken two sh** defenses (Cleveland and Dallas) and made them respectable. I love Rex, but let's not forget he had Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Haloti Ngata and Terrell Suggs in Baltimore.

The Cowboys have the # 1 run defense in the NFL right now. Digest that point for a moment and come back to me.

Gruden just signed a 5 year contract with ESPN.

Carl Peterson is like Ross's best buddy. I dont want to kick Aqua while hes down, but could Peterson give Herm Edwards another go?

Kudos for showing up. That was worse than ugly. Is that Sparano or Rich Kotite coaching them?

I really hope they hire Gruden, because he makes MNF unwatchable.

Rex had successful defenses, Rob hasn't done anything as a coordinator. Never heard of him as a major Head Coach candidate until Rex came about and started being Rex.

Rob was still Rob, even before Rex started really being Rex.

Rob was stuck in the Oakland organization for years. Then he hitched his wagon to Mangini. The jury hasn't even started deliberating on Rob yet.

Nice job taking your beating and showing up like a man. I have more respect for that than I do for the guys who think it's great sport to kick a guy when he's down. In their defense, my guess is most of them weren't around for some of the Jets seasons at 4-12 and 3-13. anyway I hate your football team. But I think you're alright and the fins have a good young core of upstarts. Thomas in particular runs like a truck. Gonna be a while before they're competitive again, but thats just the NFL. Unless you're the Steelers or Pats, there's going to be rebuilding periods now and again.

You (and many others) make it seem like Luck is "the one" or something. Maybe its his last name or something but I just looked at his highlights...and he looks like a very good College QB, but he doesnt look like he really separates himself from any other very good QB.

Dude could be a bust in the NFL going up against NFL defenses....not f'ing Wake forest.

You're funny. Playoffs?

The Dolphins don't have a team to compete for the PLAYOFFS!. Miami is more than "just a quarterback" away from competing. You all have an awful offensive line and a laughing stock defense. An AWFUL defense. You even said it yourself... There isn't an NFL team in the league today, that's as bad as the Dolphins are as of right now. Playoffs? Not with a rookie QB. You all could have Tom Brady under center, you all wouldn't make the playoffs with this current roster.

Are the Jets the worst offense in the league then because you couldn't even get a first down until our dreadful offense left them on the field for an entire half.

You (and many others) make it seem like Luck is "the one" or something. Maybe its his last name or something but I just looked at his highlights...and he looks like a very good College QB, but he doesnt look like he really separates himself from any other very good QB.

Dude could be a bust in the NFL going up against NFL defenses....not f'ing Wake forest.

Have you watched a Standford game, much less, any college game in the last two years? That might be the dumbest thing I've read in the bold there.

He's the best college quarterback I've ever seen. It's so ignorant to say, "Because others have busted, Luck has just as big a chance to bust." That's dumb, watch the kid play, listen to the kid speak, observe the way he conducts himself, watch the offense he coordinates.

He's can't miss. If he doesn't play extremely well within his irst two years in the league (no matter where he goes) I'll ban myself from this website.

Have you watched a Standford game, much less, any college game in the last two years? That might be the dumbest thing I've read in the bold there.

He's the best college quarterback I've ever seen. It's so ignorant to say, "Because others have busted, Luck has just as big a chance to bust." That's dumb, watch the kid play, listen to the kid speak, observe the way he conducts himself, watch the offense he coordinates.

He's can't miss. If he doesn't play extremely well within his irst two years in the league (no matter where he goes) I'll ban myself from this website.

Given my ignorance, I HOPE you guys draft him. It'll be entertaining to see.

I'm sorry, but there's literally no such thing as a can't-miss prospect, if for no other reason than the fact that there are things beyond his control that will ultimately play a part in his success or failure. There have been plenty of so-called "can't miss" prospects before that have turned out to do nothing, and every time they're supposed to be the best in decades. He very well may have a much higher chance for success, and a higher upside overall than most, but it still doesn't guarantee anything. If he ends up on a team that sees him getting destroyed on a play after play basis like David Carr circa 2003, it'll only be a matter of time before he completely falls apart no matter how good he is supposed to be. I can certainly understand being very high on him as a prospect and being convinced that if the Dolphins get him, he'll be destined for greatness, but that doesn't make it so.

Did a Dolphin fan just show his face?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDwfYakMhNM

They're all geeks. Honestly, they have the worst fan base in all of sports; full of nothing but the least knowledagable "fans" that I've ever seen. You can't even talk football with a Dolphins "fan". It's bad. More like very sad. Did you all see all those Steeler fans? Nothing but Pittsburgh fans. It's like that for EVERY "home" game for Miami. Hands down, the worst fan base in all of sports. Honestly, they don't deserve a football team. They should be sold or move to Los Angeles. Those LA fans deserve a football team. And dream of having one to cheer on.

If he doesn't play extremely well within his irst two years in the league (no matter where he goes) I'll ban myself from this website.

Do us all a favor and do it now; troll. But yeah, chances are, Miami doesn't even finish with the #1 overall pick. It's gonna be too funny once the Dolphins beat the Broncos.

Archived