JetNation.com $150 NFL Contest

Maxman

This is a one week fantasy football league. $1 to enter — $150 in prizes for this JetNation league!

Click here to join.

JetNation.com $150 NFL Contest

Compete against other Jet’s fans in the JetNation.com private contest. Entry is just $1 and there are $150 up for grabs.

FanDuel lets you play weekly fantasy football. It’s just like season-long fantasy football but leagues only last a week. It’s the cool new way to play fantasy sports with instant cash payouts.

• bullet-1.gifSign up for an account on FanDuel by completing the form on the right hand side.
  • bullet-2.gifEnter the $150 JetNation.com Contest for just $1.
  • bullet-3.gifPlay in the many other contests available. Entries from $1 to $270.

Click here to join.

di</img>di</img>

rQ5NhbnUnwA

View the full article

$1 to enter, $150 in prize money for the JetNation league this week. Not a bad deal, check it out if you can....we plan on doing these all year.

Sweet. I'll be in next week. I'm only up to $45 in winnings, but hey, it started with a freeroll that won me $5. I've already bet all $45 on 3 different leagues for this week, but I'm pretty sure I'll win over $100 with this roster. Aha, see ya next week Max and thanks for doing this. It's alot more fun than regular fantasy football. I love the idea of picking different players every week.

Sweet. I'll be in next week. I'm only up to $45 in winnings, but hey, it started with a freeroll that won me $5. I've already bet all $45 on 3 different leagues for this week, but I'm pretty sure I'll win over $100 with this roster. Aha, see ya next week Max and thanks for doing this. It's alot more fun than regular fantasy football. I love the idea of picking different players every week.

sweet -- pour your money back into the JetNation leagues! :winking0001:

We doing another $1.00 league? I'm ready this week after winning $45.00 again.

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/WPRLMN

Got no production from my RB's. Wells got hurt early and Mendenhall was good for nothing. Still finished in the money. With all that said, this week? I have a fantasy roster that's set to win some money for sure. I won't be going with gambles such as Kerley either, but I had to, because of salary cap.

But yeah, if I would have gotten any type of production from my RB's... I would have won a quick $90 with this league

http://www.fanduel.com/entry/NQGWXR

Archived