Revis interview with Mike Francesa

PhinHater

Hey Dominator, really? Zach Thomas? That's what you came up with?

The point of the issue is Revis obviously couldn't handle being asked about the play unless it was complimentary. Instead of laughing off the PI talk, he chose to be a dope and say "do you know football?" - which was the worst choice. Once he said that he was going to lose.

and BTW, Florida, she's back. did you miss her?

WTF are you talking about?? I never called you his bitch. But!!! And who the fu#k is she??

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

give it a rest, Queens. the reason I'm not able to post on other boards is because you're all digging up your inner 9-year-olds with the lameass comments. I'm glad that the fans who I go to the Jets games with aren't like you guys with your "Jets do no wrong" attitudes. We cheer them when they do well but we also criticize them when they screw up.

Remember to stay objective my friend, you've only known these people for one thread in one day on one topic, not so fair to paint people in a box so quickly is it. Breeathe the green air. Let it soak in. Breeeathe. Breeeeathe.

Everybody knows that Mike FranExcesa has this unnatural hate for Rex, the Jets and anything GangGreen. Did the Jets steal something from his mother??? I was stunned at how juvenile, moronic and unprofessional the taunting of Reeve was, especially since he always comes off as a humble guy. I thought Reeve was very accommodating, and so FranExcesa's behavior was unprovoked and so over the top. Hopefully, FranExcesa gets spoken to about his unprofessionalism.

Somehow, this is the strangest post in this thread.

come on, Hess ... seriously. objectivity is the one thing that doesn't work here. i haven't had time to check any boards yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if people here don't think it's laughably insane that Antonio Cromartie has impregnated 8 different women. i wish the Jets had Dominique Rogers-Cromartie instead of Antonio.

come on, Hess ... seriously. objectivity is the one thing that doesn't work here. i haven't had time to check any boards yet, but it wouldn't surprise me if people here don't think it's laughably insane that Antonio Cromartie has impregnated 8 different women. i wish the Jets had Dominique Rogers-Cromartie instead of Antonio.

LOL, you might want to wait and see before you past judgement and assume all this. I've been to most of the Jets message boards and to a lot of other teams boards from when I used to do a lot of mock drafts. And tbh, very honest indeed, I spend so much time here because this is probably the least homerific NFL team board on the internet. Not saying they aren't here, but I would go as far to say they're probably the minority, and lol, what's wrong with those guys/gals anyway? Gotta love their heart I say.

IBFF!!!!

The interview is one thing, but to have the toolbag claim that he was just joking is a flat out lie. The tub of sh*t just would not let it go and move on, then claiming that Revis wanted to keep talking about the play, it is thefriggin job of the interviewer to move things along. The pompous arrogance of this prick is the most maddening thing, he really believes that he knows more than anyone else about everything.

Hey Dominator, really? Zach Thomas? That's what you came up with?

The point of the issue is Revis obviously couldn't handle being asked about the play unless it was complimentary. Instead of laughing off the PI talk, he chose to be a dope and say "do you know football?" - which was the worst choice. Once he said that he was going to lose.

and BTW, Florida, she's back. did you miss her?

IN Dom's defense NY-IN-NJ, the Zach Thomas Jersey comment WAS NOT directed toward you. It was a joke directed at the poster that he quoted.

LOL wow i sense the dillusion getting deeper and deeper here - the comments only try to find new ways to attack someone's weight (which is hilarious, considering Ryan is among the fattest head coaches in the NFL.

@Bleedin ... So you want the Jets to continue to boycott the highest rated radio show in NY? That's a genius idea.

@Hess ... "countless" analysts? care to back up that statement with names/links?

Does anyone want to just admit that Revis should have just played along with Mike instead of crying "what do you know about football?" which was a moronic thing to say to a guy who's spent most of his life being a sports analyst.

And there lies the biggest flaw of your argument. Mike Francessa is not a sports analyst. Mike Francessa is a shock jock, plain and simple. He just acts like a pompous know it all to make people believe he actually does, but the truth is he is about as mildly informed on the NFL as an analyst can be. He rarely watches a full game. He reads the papers and watches the highlights on ESPN. He blatantly admits it many times over. He takes a basic overview stance on a team and preaches it as gospel.

Case in point, 2 years ago in the playoffs a caller made the comment that the Jets D played better in the second half against SD because they went back to the blitz instead of the zone that they played all first half. Francessa belittled the guy to death and said the Jets never play zone defense. Well, had Francessa actually watched the game he would have seen that we were in fact playing zone defense in the first half, and had he watched the press conference after the game he would have heard Rex say point blank they tried to mix in alot of zone in the first half to try and stifle Rivers. It wasn't working so they went back to what they did best, man to man and blitz.

Francessa is nowhere near an analyst. Francessa takes snippets, finds a controversial point, and then harps on it with the intent of angering enough people into calling him. He is a shock jock.

yes dbate, you have to admit that Reeve is a very humble guy.

i usually stay out of these kinda discussions because A. you cant win & B. these boards can be brutal. you say revis should have just played along,however, that never was fat mikes intentions.fat mike and his producers knew exactly what they were doing.like they do EVERY PHUCKING DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! revis should have went to the studio, and punched fat mike DEAD IN HIS FAT PHUCKIN FACE.and then pissed in his face.fat mike is pure garbage like boozer says.FAT MIKE IS PURE JET HATER.

Francesca is a joke btw.

Ahhhhhh shaddup with ya wah-wah. Why don't you drive out to Francesa's palatial estate in Long Island, bang on the gate, and tell him what a joke he is. He's been #1 in the biggest market in the US for 20 years, making in excess of $2 mil per because he knows that Jets and Mets fans are the most insecure, whiny bunch of persecution-complex-riddled paranoiacs in the world. The same fans that scream about how they "never" listen to him are always the first ones on Twitter and the message boards starting the "OMG DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT FATCESSA SAID!?!?! " threads. Shut up, all of ya's. You know his game, you know what he's trying to do, and you know what the end result is gonna be. But you keep going back because you all have beaten wife syndrome. You go there because you want to feel something visceral, even if it's negative or upsetting. Buncha ho's.

You know what you never see on these boards? You never see a single thread titled "Wow, did you hear that stimulating interview that Michael Kay just did with Sanchez?" Because they're not stimulating. They're boring and cream-puff and banal. Nobody wants to hear that sh*t. So you go to mean, old, cranky, fat Mike Francesa for your daily beatdown because you're nothing but a bunch of dirty prostitutes looking for some approval from Huggy Bear. So shut up. Tricks.

ThisV

And there lies the biggest flaw of your argument. Mike Francessa is not a sports analyst. Mike Francessa is a shock jock, plain and simple. He just acts like a pompous know it all to make people believe he actually does, but the truth is he is about as mildly informed on the NFL as an analyst can be. He rarely watches a full game. He reads the papers and watches the highlights on ESPN. He blatantly admits it many times over. He takes a basic overview stance on a team and preaches it as gospel.

Case in point, 2 years ago in the playoffs a caller made the comment that the Jets D played better in the second half against SD because they went back to the blitz instead of the zone that they played all first half. Francessa belittled the guy to death and said the Jets never play zone defense. Well, had Francessa actually watched the game he would have seen that we were in fact playing zone defense in the first half, and had he watched the press conference after the game he would have heard Rex say point blank they tried to mix in alot of zone in the first half to try and stifle Rivers. It wasn't working so they went back to what they did best, man to man and blitz.

Francessa is nowhere near an analyst. Francessa takes snippets, finds a controversial point, and then harps on it with the intent of angering enough people into calling him. He is a shock jock.

Ahhhhhh shaddup with ya wah-wah. Why don't you drive out to Francesa's palatial estate in Long Island, bang on the gate, and tell him what a joke he is. He's been #1 in the biggest market in the US for 20 years, making in excess of $2 mil per because he knows that Jets and Mets fans are the most insecure, whiny bunch of persecution-complex-riddled paranoiacs in the world. The same fans that scream about how they "never" listen to him are always the first ones on Twitter and the message boards starting the "OMG DID YOU JUST HEAR WHAT FATCESSA SAID!?!?! " threads. Shut up, all of ya's. You know his game, you know what he's trying to do, and you know what the end result is gonna be. But you keep going back because you all have beaten wife syndrome. You go there because you want to feel something visceral, even if it's negative or upsetting. Buncha ho's.

You know what you never see on these boards? You never see a single thread titled "Wow, did you hear that stimulating interview that Michael Kay just did with Sanchez?" Because they're not stimulating. They're boring and cream-puff and banal. Nobody wants to hear that sh*t. So you go to mean, old, cranky, fat Mike Francesa for your daily beatdown because you're nothing but a bunch of dirty prostitutes looking for some approval from Huggy Bear. So shut up. Tricks.

Truth be told...I made that post to check the board time. I needed to synch up so I could start the game thread at midnight.

Thanks for the detailed response though, lol.

by typical "expert analysis", this confrontation should get revis "fired up" right ? I mean anyone who dares disrespect a player suffers the inevitable wrath the next game, right ?

sure fat boy isn't a part of the NFL, but I expect revis to kick some a$$ today !!!!

:love0030:

This is so good.

Archived