Is today the lowest point in Dolphins history??

JOJOTOWNSELL

Today marked an all time low in Dolphins history NO QUESTIONS ASKED!!

To blow that game in the manner that they did while whoring themselves to sell tickets is the saddest thing ive ever seen.

If i was a season ticket holder i would stop payment immediately........if i wasnt one of the fans who was actually openly cheering for my team to lose from the stands! I pray Luck saw his future with these idiots and stays another year!

Today proved the point that they are the worst fans in the NFL......cheering for Tebow on that pass at the end of regulation!

I dare a Dolphin fan to come here and defend themsleves.....pathetic

If your team has no shot at the playoffs, why would you root for them to win meaningless games that will cost you draft position? Especially when a superstar QB talent may be available. The Dolphins losing keeps them in it for suck for luck.

if u are rooting for draft position before Halloween then you need to find a new way to spend your sundays........Also didnt expect a guy named "Jets Voice of Reason" to be a Dolphins shill....FIREMAN ED IS THAT YOU!!? LOL

if u are rooting for draft position before Halloween then you need to find a new way to spend your sundays........Also didnt expect a guy named "Jets Voice of Reason" to be a Dolphins shill....FIREMAN ED IS THAT YOU!!? LOL

I'm just talking about in general, not specifically the Dolphins. Also, the Dolphins clearly lack talent once again and have nothing at QB. What is there to root about if you are fan of that team? The goal for any club is to win superbowls, if you can't make the playoffs, which they clearly can't, why would you want your team to win a meaningless game that keeps you from drafting the best QB prospect in a very long time?

maybe when taylor cried on MNF football after the miracle ?

maybe after revis scored a 100 yard TD after marshall shoots off his mouth about becoming the monster ?

maybe during "the streak" ?

as much as these warm my heart they are all jets related......Dolphins ownership, players, and especially fans disgraced themselves today

* the owner whores his stadium out to prevent a blackout......pissing off every Miami Hurracaine and "good" Dolphin fan along the way

*the players who blew a game they had no business losing.....everyone in the world knew Tebow was running a draw on that 2 point conversion

*the majority of "fans" who were openly rooting on TV for their team to lose.....we all joked about how South Florida fans are the worst but they hit a new low today....at first i thought it was all Broncos/gators fans making noise but on crowd closeups you realize that the " SEA OF TEAL" was hootin and hollerin for a loss!

as much as these warm my heart they are all jets related......Dolphins ownership, players, and especially fans disgraced themselves today

* the owner whores his stadium out to prevent a blackout......pissing off every Miami Hurracaine and "good" Dolphin fan along the way

*the players who blew a game they had no business losing.....everyone in the world knew Tebow was running a draw on that 2 point conversion

*the majority of "fans" who were openly rooting on TV for their team to lose.....we all joked about how South Florida fans are the worst but they hit a new low today....at first i thought it was all Broncos/gators fans making noise but on crowd closeups you realize that the " SEA OF TEAL" was hootin and hollerin for a loss!

Church!

Archived