Tony Sparano pleas to refs saying “Now I’m getting fired”

dolphann4life

That's who the fans are screaming for on the radio. All except the pitiful ones like 4life who want to go 0-16 in hopes that Luck comes out

When the fins play on Sunday's im at the stadium cheering for them to win, if they dont i take solace in knowing theres a chance at landing a franchise QB. I don't see a point in going 4-12 and not having a shot at the top QB prospect.

[

Yesterday was a fun day.

We had a table full of Fish fans sitting next to us. When the Jets were down 14-3 and the Fish were up 6-0 you would have thought they were beating the Jets in the Super Bowl 35-0. Mouths wouldn't stop.

They didn't stay for the OT. When they all got up and left they got a J-E-T-S.

Good times

Sounds like my day. Walked into a random bar to watch the games, one I've never been to before and sure enough there's a Chargers fan and like 4 Dolphag fans barking in my ear the whole game. Telling me how the season was over, yadayada, sadly, I was buying into it and had given up at some point yesterday. lol

Lets just say that day ended with me doing fly boy circles around them screaming J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets till I wanted to kick my own a$$.

I live in South Florida, and watch all the Fish games including preseason. I thought they would be an 8-8 kind of team this year.

IMO they don't have a bad D. They just have no heart, and have just quit. Ross is going to have to fire Sparano or they are truly going to have a empty stadium.

The OT was really embarrassing. The only people left in the stadium were all wearing Gator's Tebow jerseys.

I was looking for JIF

Come'on, and miss a Jets game? Besides, I dont wear jerseys. ;-)

When the fins play on Sunday's im at the stadium cheering for them to win, if they dont i take solace in knowing theres a chance at landing a franchise QB. I don't see a point in going 4-12 and not having a shot at the top QB prospect.

You know what I'm hoping for at this point? The Jets being in such good position that they rest their starters on the last game of the year and essentially hand you guys a win that keeps you from getting Luck.

Its kind of my vision of the perfect season. lol

[

Sounds like my day. Walked into a random bar to watch the games, one I've never been to before and sure enough there's a Chargers fan and like 4 Dolphag fans barking in my ear the whole game. Telling me how the season was over, yadayada, sadly, I was buying into it and had given up at some point yesterday. lol

Lets just say that day ended with me doing fly boy circles around them screaming J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets till I wanted to kick my own a$$.

Come'on, and miss a Jets game? Besides, I dont wear jerseys. ;-)

You used to wear a Curtis Martin jersey.

You know what I'm hoping for at this point? The Jets being in such good position that they rest their starters on the last game of the year and essentially hand you guys a win that keeps you from getting Luck.

I can assure you won't be in that position lol

I can assure you won't be in that position lol

You can HONESTLY sit here and say there is no shot of the Jets being 10-5 heading into the week 17 matchup with nothing to play for having the 6th seed locked up? Think about it, its a very good possibility.

At this point (if you listen to so Fla sports radio) the Dolphins fans are all pretty untited on 3 things; Sporano and Ireland must go and that they hope the Dolphins go 0-16 so they can get Andrew Luck. It's horrible. What a miserable existence as a sports fan. We Jets fans know, we went through the whole Reggis Bush or was it McFadden are the 2nd coming of The Savior back in 2005.

This is a tough year to be bad. Who are the Rams going to beat? The Seahawks maybe. And the Colts look like they are built for the long haul as well, lol.

+1...I had this same exact thought the other day. Perfect doesn't begin to describe how great that would be.

Archived