Hi Max...I was told you might be able to help me

I'm having a problem viewing my photo on my profile page. The avatar DOES show up in my posts, however, I'm getting the red "x" error on the profile. Would you be able to assist? Thanks!

jetnationredx.jpg

I am working on this...tried a few things tonight, no luck. Will continue tomorrow...not sure what is causing this unfortunately but if I have to I will open a ticket with IPB for support.

Thanks.

I am working on this...tried a few things tonight, no luck. Will continue tomorrow...not sure what is causing this unfortunately but if I have to I will open a ticket with IPB for support.

Thanks.

I think you fixed it Max.

I just went into my profile, and the default picture was present, then I clicked it and uploaded my photo.

It is showed up there, and as my avatar.

Good work!

*Edit* I just went back into my profile and the pic is gone.

My avatar is still right though.

*Edit again*

I just went back into my profile and the pic is there.

Uploading seems to be working right, there may still be a few bugs on when it shows though.

I think you fixed it Max.

I just went into my profile, and the default picture was present, then I clicked it and uploaded my photo.

It is showed up there, and as my avatar.

Good work!

*Edit* I just went back into my profile and the pic is gone.

My avatar is still right though.

*Edit again*

I just went back into my profile and the pic is there.

Uploading seems to be working right, there may still be a few bugs on when it shows though.

I did run a utility to rebuild all the photos. Didn't think it worked but maybe uploading it again is the trick. Thanks.

I'm having a problem viewing my photo on my profile page. The avatar DOES show up in my posts, however, I'm getting the red "x" error on the profile. Would you be able to assist? Thanks!

jetnationredx.jpg

Please try to upload it again and let me know if that takes care of it...thanks.

Archived