Aaron Maybin: MERGED

JOJOTOWNSELL

I don't remember. I was mocking him w my post. Don't tell the mods. If we keep this hush hush no one else has to know.

Secret is safe for me.

Farrior goes 255lbs this kid is maybe 230 wet. long way to go before the farrior comparisons.

Not sure they where comparison players as much as situation of being on one team and being sucky or average and going to another team and making an impact.

• 1 month later...

I love this kid. He has proven he belongs in the nfl with the jets. The great motor is shown every week each time he rushes the passer. Even when he doesnt record a sack, hes applying adequate pressure to inflict hurried throws and miscommunications. Lets see, he had 2 sacks today right? Including the the one at the end that caused the game sealing fumble...Is that 7 sacks in 8 games for Aaron? whats his sack/game ratio????

Farrior goes 255lbs this kid is maybe 230 wet. long way to go before the farrior comparisons.

Not sure they where comparison players as much as situation of being on one team and being sucky or average and going to another team and making an impact.

Problem is, Maybin isn't likely to ever be an every down player because of his size.

At present, he's earning his role and then some though.

I love this kid. He has proven he belongs in the nfl with the jets. The great motor is shown every week each time he rushes the passer. Even when he doesnt record a sack, hes applying adequate pressure to inflict hurried throws and miscommunications. Lets see, he had 2 sacks today right? Including the the one at the end that caused the game sealing fumble...Is that 7 sacks in 8 games for Aaron? whats his sack/game ratio????

His sack to play ratio is what is more impressive. If the Jets could play with a lead he could really do some damage late in games!

He just never stops....amazing how hard he plays.

The Farrior comparison couldnt be farther from the truth. Farrior was better once he got to pittsburgh agreed. Yet he was never a total bust in NY, but he was a constant starter in the middle, and very adequate. Maybin couldnt even get on the freakin field in Buffalo. :)

His sack to play ratio is what is more impressive. If the Jets could play with a lead he could really do some damage late in games!

He just never stops....amazing how hard he plays.

If only he was white.

Then we could call him "high motor".

Archived