***New England Patriots vs. New York Giants Gameday Thread***

JetsFanFromQueens

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever think that the Pats really aren't all that good either? They caught a break against Dallas. The Jets offense didn't show up in the first half.

Other than that they've beaten a bad Dolphins team, a below average Raider team and the Chargers. Nothing really impressive.

The Patriots aren't what they once were, but they're certainly better than the likes of the Cardinals, Dolphins, Redskins and Seahawks.

The Patriots aren't what they once were, but they're certainly better than the likes of the Cardinals, Dolphins, Redskins and Seahawks.

The Giants are on for their annual 2nd half of the season swoon, I was just hoping it wouldve started next week.

The Giants are on for their annual 2nd half of the season swoon, I was just hoping it wouldve started next week.

I know it's kind of ridiculous, but part of me isn't all that upset as I think after dropping 2 straight the Pats would be that much tougher of a matchup next week. The fact is it doesn't really matter that much if the Pats win or lose, because as long as the Jets win next week, they're first in the AFC East.

I know it's kind of ridiculous, but part of me isn't all that upset as I think after dropping 2 straight the Pats would be that much tougher of a matchup next week. The fact is it doesn't really matter that much if the Pats win or lose, because as long as the Jets win next week, they're first in the AFC East.

In the context of next week it's not very important, in the context of the season it would be huge.

In the context of next week it's not very important, in the context of the season it would be huge.

True enough, but the point is that the Jets have no excuses. Their destiny is in their hands from here on out, and if they keep winning there's nothing anyone else can do about it. Getting some other teams to grab victories over the Pats and perhaps even the Bills is certainly a help, but a couple already have and the Jets have to do their part too.

Archived