The Jets won. While the Patriots, Bills, Raiders, Chiefs, Titans and Chargers ALL lost!!

JetsFanFromQueens

Other than the Texans winning... Could we have ASKED for a better NFL Sunday?!?!?

The Jets improved to 5-3.

The Bills fell to 5-3.

The Patriots fell to 5-3.

The Titans fell to 4-4.

The Chiefs fell to 4-4.

The Chargers fell to 4-4.

The Raiders fell to 4-4.

We're currently in a 3 way tie for the AFC East division, and we're also RIGHT BACK in the thick of things in terms of the playoff picture! With a win against the Patriots next Sunday Night... We'll have control of the AFC East and could be as strong as the #2 seed of the AFC!

Lets go Steelers! Since the Ravens beat us and hold the head to head tiebreaker over us... We need to see the Ravens at 5-3 with a LOSS tonight!

the jets were 10th in the conference a few weeks ago

wow

6 Baltimore 5 2 0 .714 1-0-0 3-2-0 .456 .488

7 NY Jets 5 3 0 .625 2-1-0 4-3-0 .476 .400 Wins tie break over Buffalo based on head-to-head win percentage.

8 Buffalo 5 3 0 .625 1-1-0 3-2-0 .571 .487

I know, we've moved up the standings at a rapid pace over the past 4 weeks (3 wins + bye week).

With a win against the Patriots on Sunday, we'll be no worse than 3rd and possbily 2nd of the AFC conf!

This game against the Patriots is HUGE! Could you imagine a full game lead over New England... PLUS the division tiebreaker over the Patriots? What a feeling that'll be. I swear, I'll enjoy this win for a while, but next Sunday can't come soon enough!

I know, we've moved up the standings at a rapid pace over the past 4 weeks (3 wins + bye week).

With a win against the Patriots on Sunday, we'll be no worse than 3rd and possbily 2nd of the AFC conf!

This game against the Patriots is HUGE! Could you imagine a full game lead over New England... PLUS the division tiebreaker over the Patriots? What a feeling that'll be. I swear, I'll enjoy this win for a while, but next Sunday can't come soon enough!

I just hate that we always seem to have to wait on the big games until a Sunday or Monday night

Don't forget the Fish winning today as well dropping them down in the suck for luck derby!

Kansas City's lost today was huge as well. Crazy that comback from the ravens though.

I never liked falling into playoff positions (though I'd always take it!) The Jets need to man up next week and split the season with the pats and get on a mean winning streak. We need a bye in the playoffs. No more road games man.

Archived