****Gameday Thread: Baltimore Ravens @ Pittsburgh Steelers****

JetsFanFromQueens

70 yard TD run by Rice called back on the first play, because of a holding call.

Long story short... We need the Ravens to lose and fall to 5-3 tonight. They hold the head to head tiebreaker over us... Just like I've pulled against the Raiders every week... I'll continue to do the same against the Ravens.

Go Steelers.

I really, really miss Jericho Cotchery and still can't believe we let him go.

Cotchery has two receptions for Pittsburgh this season. And Kerley is a much better slot WR than Cotchery could ever become. Kerley is built for the slot.

And the Jets didn't "let him go"... Cotchery WANTED OUT of New York. It's as simple as that. He wanted out. Bye bye.

Or maybe not. LOL

Flacco was lights out there. WOW. What a game.

That was one hell of a drive there, and when you consider that despite two huge drops Flacco still had them in that position and eventually got it done, it's that much more impressive. Good for Smith though that he got a chance to make up for it and did just that.

Nevermind... TD Ravens... that's going to be a Ravens win. Wow. Getting this sweep is a huge lead for them in the AFC North.

Uh, excuse me, but their win over Pittsburgh only put them in a tie for 1st in the AFC North. The other team in 1st place are my Bengals, and to tell you guys the truth, I fear neither the Ravens or Steelers.

Uh, excuse me, but their win over Pittsburgh only put them in a tie for 1st in the AFC North. The other team in 1st place are my Bengals, and to tell you guys the truth, I fear neither the Ravens or Steelers.

Oh, I'm not saying it's by any means deciding the division, but let's be honest here, the Ravens have always gotten the hell kicked out of them by the Steelers, which has been their biggest problem for years now. Picking up this sweep is a huge step for them. It's also not too shabby of a thing to happen for the Bengals either considering the Steelers, now sitting at 0-2, are in really bad shape to take the division.

Although at this point, while the Bengals have unquestionably played very well this year, it's next to impossible to really say where they stand in the division considering they have yet to play either the Steelers or Ravens this season. I mean come on, even you have to admit one division win over the freakin' Browns doesn't count for all THAT much.

Archived