Who is, currently, the hottest woman on the planet?

Jetsfan80

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the hottest woman on the planet?

• Kate Upton
    • Brooklyn Decker
    • Other

Kate Upton might not be a bad choice. Didn't really have her in mind at all, but those titties are still teenagers sooooo.....There was a really hot woman in the computer lab today. I literally wanted to do something cool like grab her boob or nod my head at her while making eye contact with my poker face she was so hot.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else care if these woman can cook or not? I mean beautiful and great body is nice but what good is it if she can;t cook? I mean eventually you will get sick of the hottest chick after you bang her out few dozen times. Like Tommy Lee said, "Find the hottest stripper in the world and some dude is sick of putting up with her sh*t." Now if said hot stripper could throw down in the kitchen as well I think she becomes more tolerable. Just a thought for you younger/ thinner lads.

Does anyone else care if these woman can cook or not? I mean beautiful and great body is nice but what good is it if she can;t cook? I mean eventually you will get sick of the hottest chick after you bang her out few dozen times. Like Tommy Lee said, "Find the hottest stripper in the world and some dude is sick of putting up with her sh*t." Now if said hot stripper could throw down in the kitchen as well I think she becomes more tolerable. Just a thought for you younger/ thinner lads.

Yeah but who says once you are sick of the hottest chick on the planet, you cannot walk out ?

Ahhh....that only happens in FantasyLand.

meh, i am a great cook, but i can't and don't have any interest in giving myself blowies, so there are my priorities i guess.

meh, i am a great cook, but i can't and don't have any interest in giving myself blowies, so there are my priorities i guess.

Yeah but I bet you have gotten some serious play at times due to the fact you are a great cook and throw a hell of a shin dig.. No? Yes!! See this principal works both ways. In my kingdom you would be Brad Pitt. All the ladies would want Teh JoeBaby,.

Archived