2. N.Y. Jets {2-9} .................. Next Week, @ Patriots

3. S.F. 49ers {2-9} ................ Next Week, Vs Cardinals

4. G.B. Packers {2-9} ............. Next Week, @ Bears

===

5. Tenn Titans {3-8} .............. Next Week, @ Colts

6. N.O. Saints {3-8} ............... Next Week, Vs Bucs

7. Balt Ravens {3-8} .............. Next Week, Vs Texans

8. Ariz Cardinals {3-8} ............ Next Week, @ 49ers

Texans may not win another game this year- they may just pack it in with Capers almost assured of being fired. Reggie Bush would be the logical choice- with Carr as the QB.

The Texans have got a hell of a back in Dominick Davis. Using the first pick on Reggie Bush would be a waste, IMO. I just can't see how the Texans can pass up D'Brickashaw Ferguson with how terrible their offensive line has been since they came into existance.

The Texans have got a hell of a back in Dominick Davis. Using the first pick on Reggie Bush would be a waste, IMO. I just can't see how the Texans can pass up D'Brickashaw Ferguson with how terrible their offensive line has been since they came into existance.

I understand where you are coming from Troll the stud OT would be a logical choice there for a terrible offensive line. Reggie Bush may be too tempting for any team not to take at first crack.

Texans may not win another game this year- they may just pack it in with Capers almost assured of being fired. Reggie Bush would be the logical choice- with Carr as the QB.

if houston gets the #1 overall pick they almost have to trade down. this is not a team that is 1 player away from contention.

the #1, 2, 3 overall are going to have so much value that to move down from 1-3, even just a few spots, will be worth more than in past years. SD went from 1 to 4 and picked up the 2 #1's. this year will be worth at least that much if not more.

If they stay there, they've already got Davis AND a pretty good backup in Jonathan Wells, so I agree - I could see them drafting D'Brickashaw - or most likely trading down to address multiple needs.

Archived