Pacquiao vs Marquez

PatriotReign37

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whatever. Floyd's never taken a hard punch in his life. Ricky Hatton was roughing his a$$ up before Floyd's speed got the best of him.

If Manny had fought like he just did in the ninth from the opening bell Marquez might be done right now.

Are you kidding me? Floyd physically beat the **** out of Hatton. Floyd has more than speed, he also has strong power. And one of the reasons why you never see Floyd getting hit hard, is because he's one of the greatest defensive boxers of all-time.

Floyd's a pussy.

He's a fighter, but yet, he's some pussy. Says the man typing behind the keyboard. Speaking of Hatton... He was undefeated heading into the Floyd fight, not only did Floyd beat the living sh*t out of him, but he also went into Hatton's country to beat the living sh*t out of him. Manny beat Hatton AFTER Floyd showed the boxing world how to beat Hatton.

He's a fighter, but yet, he's some pussy. Says the man typing behind the keyboard. Speaking of Hatton... He was undefeated heading into the Floyd fight, not only did Floyd beat the living sh*t out of him, but he also went into Hatton's country to beat the living sh*t out of him. Manny beat Hatton AFTER Floyd showed the boxing world how to beat Hatton.

Manny beat him much worse than Floyd did and Manny never had Hatton rough him up in the corner like Floyd did.

Floyd's done everything short of murder to avoid Manny, he even retired.... twice!

I'd pay to watch Manny fight Marquez on a weekly basis.

This one wasn't as good as the others but it was just as fascinating. Maybe moreso.

It's just a shame. Marquez is one of the all-time great lightweights, but everyone else in the division ducked him for all those years, and now the general public is just going to remember him as the guy who kept losing close decisions to Manny. Feel bad for the dude. Rafael usually scores fights very well and he had this one at a draw. Looking at the cards it looks like he would have gotten it if he didn't give away the 12th.

My a$$. Everyone knows Manny lost, even Manny himself. Marquez is SICK over this ruling. Fixed sport. What a joke. Pathetic,

I don't think Manny lost. Marquez landed a few impressive punches but Manny controlled the pace of the fight, threw and landed more punches and won more rounds.

Marquez also fought the final quarter of the fight like he was up by five rounds which was extraordinarily stupid.

WTF? Look at Manny's BODY LANGUAGE after the fight. He had the look of a BEATEN fighter! Even Manny knows he lost this fight!

He was frustrated because he wanted to knock him out.

Look at Marquez's face. It is the face of a beaten fighter.

Meanwhile, anyone else loving this Cotto-Margarito thing they're showing now?

My a$$. Everyone knows Manny lost, even Manny himself. Marquez is SICK over this ruling. Fixed sport. What a joke. Pathetic,

I think you were just surprised Marquez was in the fight, but at the end of it all, Manny won more rounds. Again, Marquez corner should of never told him he's winning.

Manny was cut open, he was beaten up, his reaction to the bell was pretty telling compared to the last two fights, this time he didn't raise his hands. He was a beaten man, Roach knew it, they all knew it. The fix saved him. Politics dominates boxing, it's ****ing scandalous.

And as for "understanding" boxing. Amir Khan, Manny's BFF and sparring partner even had Marquez winning, he landed all the clean shots and completely threw Manny off his game. Manny couldn't deal with him at all and Marquez was FAR more comfortable, as for him "setting the pace" BS that I've heard. I've watched a ton of Manny's fights, that was not at the pace he wants to fight at.

Archived