NY Jets vs new england patriots -- Official Game Thread

Maxman

I seriously want horrible horrible things to happen to that man. Although the fact that the ******* morons running this team think he's worth one damn penny, nevermind a starting job makes me wonder what the hell they've been watching for the past 6 years.

Dwight Lowery is twice the safety.

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For as good as this D is, the really come up with the most fantastic times to not remember how to do their jobs. And at what point will it open anyone's eyes on this team when the Pats entire offensive gameplan has literally been going after Eric Smith. Both in the run game and the pass game. Your opposition clearly thinks that he is BY FAR the worst player on the field, what the hell does that tell you?

People blaming Sanchez's TO is nuts.

That TD drive by Pats was all on 2 people:

Eric Smith

Rex Ryan

Thats it. The extra time is meaningless. They couldve stopped them on 3d down but didnt

Agreed. Sanchez deserves plenty of sh*t for his own problems, but trying to blame him for that pathetic defensive display is a joke.

Agreed. Sanchez deserves plenty of sh*t for his own problems, but trying to blame him for that pathetic defensive display is a joke.

I didnt blame him for the pathetic display by the defense. I said he was a ******* idiot for calling the time out when he did. I never said anything about the defense.

I didnt blame him for the pathetic display by the defense. I said he was a ******* idiot for calling the time out when he did. I never said anything about the defense.

Even if he called it later, there's no reason to believe the Jets would have stopped that TD drive. The Pats still had a TO in their pocket after all.

Would not be surprised to see the Pats come out in a no huddle and put the pressure on the D

Pats are going to come out and just keep throwing at whoever Eric Smith is covering. No reason to do anything different. At this point the Jets having him do anything but blitz is just asking to give up more TDs.

Archived