NY Jets vs new england patriots -- Official Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How 'BOUT Them BILLS!!???? AHHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Right back where they belong.

The only Jets primetime games I don't have anxiety over is if we play Thursday night. I don't know our record and it could be horrible, but it seems we do well Thursday nights. Also love when we play the games around Christmas, either X-MAS Eve, Day or Boxing Day.

It's the Monday night games that I fear the most going in as a Jet fan. Sunday is hit or miss.

That all changes tonight guys and gals. We win tonight and we've turned the corner. The last decade may have belonged to the Patsies, but THIS ONE IS OURS!!!!!!! J-E-T-S!!!!!!!!!!

Get used to lots of primetime games JETS fans 'cause I have a feeling we're going to see a lot more of them the next few years. Tonight is the launching pad to the next level. AFC EAST CHAMPIONSHIP BOUND BABY!!!!

Stay Positive!!!!

Ocho/Branch and Faulk.

Hate these night games. Too much anxiety waiting for the game and if we don't win depression over the loss and going back to work Monday.

And Edelman. That's the guy who really scares me.

Ah sh*t, was really hoping Pool wouldn't be out. Last thing we need is more of Eric Smith.

Pool's the only inactive DB. We'll see a lot of CB's on the field tonight. Although, we'll probably see Smith lined up at LB, too. Sorry.

The Jets are going to run the football early. And they should. Sanchez seems to get very nervous early in games. Let the game get rolling before he starts throwing

Granted, that's who the Jets are - but they'll open up the run significantly if they demonstrate that they can throw the ball downfield.

Granted, that's who the Jets are - but they'll open up the run significantly if they demonstrate that they can throw the ball downfield.

Agreed

On the flip side, if they demonstrate they can run the ball it will make the weak DB's even more vulnerable.

Don't think they are going to pull a Tebow, 8 passes today, but they are going to make the pats stop the run

Maybe he can step up his play and go an entire game without falling on his face untouched.

Although that might be like asking Shonn Greene to keep his helmet on.

If it's any consolation, Smith usually has his random good games against teams that you would think would be a bad matchup for him (Bills last week, Pats and Colts in the playoffs last year).

Although since I committed that thought to the internet I'm sure he's going to get burnt to a crisp.

Archived