Early Games Thread

Irish Jet

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While I get what you're doing, the truth is Stafford really has been so overrated this year it's not even funny. His entire success is built around Calvin Johnson absolutely dominating the opposition and when he doesn't, like tonight, Stafford looks average at best. The number of times the guy has gotten praised for throwing into triple coverage is simply laughable.

My biggest observation of Stafford too. Saw the same thing with Tebow when the analysts were high on him, thats not happening anymore though.

WHO THE **** WAS ELI MANNING JUST THROWING TO THERE?

I like to pretend I never react to the stupidity of the players onfield...but WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!

I'm just going to go to my usual "obviously the NFL scripted this" card. It has to be...That was duuuuuuuumb.

WHO THE **** WAS ELI MANNING JUST THROWING TO THERE?

I like to pretend I never react to the stupidity of the players onfield...but WHAT IN THE HELL WAS THAT?!?!?!

I'm just going to go to my usual "obviously the NFL scripted this" card. It has to be...That was duuuuuuuumb.

Can it be blamed on the OC?

I think there D has looked pretty good. They have got beat on some perfect throws with the defender all over the receiver.

Coming into this game all I heard was how good the 49er defense was. They look pretty average to me. Like right there. Thats the second time on this drive cannot stop them on 4th down and medium-long.

Archived