Watching displays of incompetence like this "game" make me question it all

greeniemeanie

Ouch.

I really don't get why we are so unprepared, So inconsistent, so ridiculously amateur.

This game has given me a flash back to last year's AFCCG loss.

And listening to Collinsworth gargle on Brady's balls make me want to slit my wrists.

Sanchez is not the answer, and at this point I doubt Rex is either. Our defense was horrendous.

I'm going to sleep this one off, but the thought of ever possibly watching another game like this is too much. AND THIS IS WHAT THE JET'S ALWAYS DO!

Same Old Jets!

Damnit.

How can you be so ill prepared for a game like this? The offense is running around like headless chickens and the defense isn't much better. Eric Smith is awful and everyone knows it, he's being beaten like a drum. The offensive play calling is about as predictable as it gets, Schotty needs to have those duties stripped now. And as for the QB, it might be the play calling, but he's just pathetic.

Owners, GMs, coaches and players come and go. It doesn't matter. This team really will always be the SOJ. They are pathetic. Good enough to get your hopes up, but always failures in the end. I am sick of it. These fags can go F themselves. I am not wasting anymore Sundays. Or Thursdays.

Archived