The New York Jets will be 9-4 heading into our road game against the Philadelphia Eagles.

JetsFanFromQueens

We lost to the Patriots last night; but the sky isn't falling as most Rex, Shotty Jr and Sanchez harpers like to put it, and it's most definitely not the end of the world as these love you when you're up/kick you when you're down types of Jet fans like to phrase it.

Yes, the Jets played an awful football game last night. Folk missing a chip shot FG took away alot of potential momentum early on, our offense and Sanchez played poorly because our offensive line was drop dead horrible in pass protection, and our defense played one of it's worst games ever under Rex Ryan dating back to 2009. All of this is now a thing of the past, but it doesn't change the fact that the Jets have won 3 of 4 games. We lost an important regular season game, big deal, it happens; but now it's time to move on and focus on Denver as both a team and fan base.

This loss against the Patriots doesn't the end of our AFC East division hopes either. With as many injuries the Patriots have on the defensive side of the ball, it's not a guarantee that NE doesn't lose a couple games against either the Chiefs, Eagles, Colts, Redskins, Broncos, Dolphins or Bills.

The Denver Broncos are up next. We'll go on a strong playoff push from here on out. When the Jets were on a 3 game losing streak, while losing to the Raiders, Ravens and Patriots, we physically destroyed the awful Miami Dolphins. That's what's going to happen against an awful 4-5 Denver Broncos team. I understand the Broncos have won 3 of 4 games under Tim Tebow, while beating teams such as the Dolphins, Raiders and Chiefs while doing so, but our defense under Rex Ryan himself will become focused for this Thursday night matchup, and I'm sorry, but Tim Tewbow stands no chance against A.) Our front 7, B.) Our secondary and C.) Our defense. I'm not willing to quit on a coach, and a defense that's led us to consecutive AFC Championship games with a #1 ranked defense back in 2009, and a top 5 defense last season, all because of a bad performance last night. We'll beat the Broncos by 17+. 6-4 is the goal.

After we improve to 6-4 against the Broncos, we'll have an extra couple days of rest before we destroy the Buffalo Bills at home in JetLifeStadium. We've gone 4-1 against the Bills under Rex Ryan dating back to 2009, and we've also outscored Buffalo by the score of 135-61. That result won't change two Sundays from now either, once we get them inside of our stadium. 7-4 is the goal.

Then we'll play the currently 3-6 Redskins in Washington, a Redskins team who's lost 5 games in a row. They even lost to the Dolphins on Sunday. 8-4 here we come.

Then we get the currently 4-5 Chiefs who've lost two in a row against the Dolphins and Broncos. We also get them at home inside of JetLifeStadium. 9-4 here we come.

This is when we'll head into week 15 with a 9-4 record before facing the Eagles in Philly, followed by the Giants at home. This could become two very tough games, but if we can head into week 15 with a 9-4 record... We'll at least have a chance to tie a franchise record, set back in 1998 by Vinny, Parcells and the Jets, with a 12-4 record with wins over the Eagles, Giants and Dolphins.

I understand I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm very confident that we'll head into the Eagles matchup at 9-4 overall. One game at a time though, the Broncos are next.

I have no doubt the Jets will win 10 games at a minimum and make the playoffs. However, doing so will have proven NOTHING about this team. The Bills and Chargers win are looking less impressive by the minute, Dallas might be the best team we actually beat this year.

We can't come out completely flat on O and expect to beat any good team.

jets aren't going to do anything as a wild card

you don't win playoff games with weak links like smith, hunter, mulligan sanchez and shotty

Says the so called fan who's seen the Jets eliminate QB's and teams such as Palmer and the Bengals, Rivers and the Chargers, Manning and the Colts and Brady and the Patriots during the playoffs, all on the road, as the wildcard team, with Eric Smith and Hunter as our safety/RT during last year's postseason; with Sanchez and Shotty Jr as our QB/OC duo dating back to 2009.

How quickly some fans forget, all because of a loss last night.

We lost to the Patriots last night; but the sky isn't falling as most Rex, Shotty Jr and Sanchez harpers like to put it, and it's most definitely not the end of the world as these love you when you're up/kick you when you're down types of Jet fans like to phrase it.

Yes, the Jets played an awful football game last night. Folk missing a chip shot FG took away alot of potential momentum early on, our offense and Sanchez played poorly because our offensive line was drop dead horrible in pass protection, and our defense played one of it's worst games ever under Rex Ryan dating back to 2009. All of this is now a thing of the past, but it doesn't change the fact that the Jets have won 3 of 4 games. We lost an important regular season game, big deal, it happens; but now it's time to move on and focus on Denver as both a team and fan base.

This loss against the Patriots doesn't the end of our AFC East division hopes either. With as many injuries the Patriots have on the defensive side of the ball, it's not a guarantee that NE doesn't lose a couple games against either the Chiefs, Eagles, Colts, Redskins, Broncos, Dolphins or Bills.

The Denver Broncos are up next. We'll go on a strong playoff push from here on out. When the Jets were on a 3 game losing streak, while losing to the Raiders, Ravens and Patriots, we physically destroyed the awful Miami Dolphins. That's what's going to happen against an awful 4-5 Denver Broncos team. I understand the Broncos have won 3 of 4 games under Tim Tebow, while beating teams such as the Dolphins, Raiders and Chiefs while doing so, but our defense under Rex Ryan himself will become focused for this Thursday night matchup, and I'm sorry, but Tim Tewbow stands no chance against A.) Our front 7, B.) Our secondary and C.) Our defense. I'm not willing to quit on a coach, and a defense that's led us to consecutive AFC Championship games with a #1 ranked defense back in 2009, and a top 5 defense last season, all because of a bad performance last night. We'll beat the Broncos by 17+. 6-4 is the goal.

After we improve to 6-4 against the Broncos, we'll have an extra couple days of rest before we destroy the Buffalo Bills at home in JetLifeStadium. We've gone 4-1 against the Bills under Rex Ryan dating back to 2009, and we've also outscored Buffalo by the score of 135-61. That result won't change two Sundays from now either, once we get them inside of our stadium. 7-4 is the goal.

Then we'll play the currently 3-6 Redskins in Washington, a Redskins team who's lost 5 games in a row. They even lost to the Dolphins on Sunday. 8-4 here we come.

Then we get the currently 4-5 Chiefs who've lost two in a row against the Dolphins and Broncos. We also get them at home inside of JetLifeStadium. 9-4 here we come.

This is when we'll head into week 15 with a 9-4 record before facing the Eagles in Philly, followed by the Giants at home. This could become two very tough games, but if we can head into week 15 with a 9-4 record... We'll at least have a chance to tie a franchise record, set back in 1998 by Vinny, Parcells and the Jets, with a 12-4 record with wins over the Eagles, Giants and Dolphins.

I understand I'm getting ahead of myself, but I'm very confident that we'll head into the Eagles matchup at 9-4 overall. One game at a time though, the Broncos are next.

Dear JFFQ,

I am starting to love you, dude.

Not in a homogheysex way though.

I would love to agree. I want to agree.

Can I add:

1. The Bronco's are NOT in our League..we should demolish this team.

2. We have owned the Bills, and this should continue.

3. The Redskins suck and we should beat them.

4. KC.....sucks....we should beat them.

5. Philly......who knows.

6. Giants....will be amped up to play us....who knows

7. Dollfins...last game of the year....we may be in a win and in situation.....probably the hardest game of the year...who knows.

With all that said...please see the word "should" for the next four games. If Rex can do a good job (all our coaches), we "should" be 9-4.

As bad as it may seem, we're the 7th seed as of right now. We're on the outside looking in, but we're only 1 game out of a postseason birth. Win our next 4 games, improve to 9-4 overall, and we'll be in strong position for a playoff spot heading into our Eagles game. You never know, we could be tied with the Patriots heading into that Eagles game, but obviously NE would hold the head to head tiebreaker. You just never know, win our next 4 games, and we'll be sitting pretty heading into week 15.

As bad as it may seem, we're the 7th seed as of right now. We're on the outside looking in, but we're only 1 game out of a postseason birth. Win our next 4 games, improve to 9-4 overall, and we'll be in strong position for a playoff spot heading into our Eagles game. You never know, we could be tied with the Patriots heading into that Eagles game, but obviously NE would hold the head to head tiebreaker. You just never know, win our next 4 games, and we'll be sitting pretty heading into week 15.

Considering how banged up NE is in the secondary, I don't think the division is even totally out of the question yet.

Remember, they were saying it was impossible just a few weeks ago, then suddenly the tides turned. Now, it's impossible again? No.

Archived