I had a premonition

THE ILK

I know you guys all laughed and thought that I was crazy for telling you all about my psychic stuff from last year. The truth is that it was really happening to me-I WAS getting these "messages" from somewhere and I was pretty much dead on right up until the Pittshurgh game. I think I may have forced that one with wishful thinking. What's weird though is that this year I haven't been getting anything except negative feelings about any games. I knew we were going to lose vs NE not from some vision but just because this is the Jets, the team that continually breaks our hearts, year in, year out. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see us lose tonight, in fact if I were a betting man I'd put money on it.

I hope I'm wrong...

I know you guys all laughed and thought that I was crazy for telling you all about my psychic stuff from last year. The truth is that it was really happening to me-I WAS getting these "messages" from somewhere and I was pretty much dead on right up until the Pittshurgh game. I think I may have forced that one with wishful thinking. What's weird though is that this year I haven't been getting anything except negative feelings about any games. I knew we were going to lose vs NE not from some vision but just because this is the Jets, the team that continually breaks our hearts, year in, year out. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see us lose tonight, in fact if I were a betting man I'd put money on it.

I hope I'm wrong...

Sounds like, way back when, someone didn't get the memo not to eat the brown acid.

All good, bro.

I hope I'm wrong...

I hate being right

Archived